Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Manchester City 0 - 2 Everton

First loss for mancini and he won't be happy at all despite saying that everton deserved to win the game.

Chelsea 7 - 2 Sunderland

Anelka (2) Zenden

Lampard (2) Bent

Malouda

A. Cole

Ballack

Chelsea biggest ever premier league win puts them clear at the top once again and proves that they don't need Drogba to win games

Swansea 1-0 Leicester. Swansea beat Leicester at the 3rd attempt this season after losing both previous games 2-1 after leading 1-0 :P Up to fourth, and I can still see an all welsh Play-off final.

Newcastle vs West Brom Monday night on Sky.

Championship Table:

1. [24] Newcastle 51pts

2. [26] Nottm Forest 49pts

3. [24] West Brom 45pts

4. [25] Swansea 40pts

5. [25] Cardiff 39pts

6. [25] Sheff Utd 28pts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00q0717/Your_Call_with_Jim_Traynor_16_01_2010/

Listen from 40 minutes, its hillarious, a deluded tim saying "the establishment" is against Celtic :rotfl:

Fellow members of the Establishment, please note that our next meeting will take place this coming Wednesday at the Temple within the Stadium

We have much business to conclude so please be on time.

On this week`s agenda ...

Selection of referees for forthcoming Rangers fixtures.

Selection of referees for forthcoming Celtic fixtures(volunteers required here).

Selection of linesmen and fourth officials for games which materially affect Rangers.

Contact with Lloyd`s bank - we have reached a settlement figure concerning the sale of Rangers. The bank, naturally, will agree to the sum we propose.

The forthcoming Empire Games in Glasgow. A proposal to deck out Celtic Park in Union Flags has been put forward.

Special guest for the evening - Prime Minister Gordon Brown. The PM has kindly agree to be present. David Cameron will be with us the following week.

Thank you.

theestablishment1cover.jpg

Newcastle 2-2 West Brom

Quite happy with that, I'd have taken a draw before the game. Credit to Lovenkrands, I know we often take the piss, but for him to play after his father died on Friday was amazing and to score the second goal too. Got some respect from me for actually showing a bit of dedication for once :P

PISH. UTTER. SHITE.

Knocked out a cup by a lesser team AGAIN.

What the fuck is our problem. That's now inverness twice, st mirren twice, forfar, airdrie, dundee and st johnstone. All in recent times.

What a waste of a journey for that shite. It was like a completely different team from Saturday.

What i want to know is why the fuck do the old firm get an extra day off? Fucking favouritism as usual.

PISH. UTTER. SHITE.

Knocked out a cup by a lesser team AGAIN.

What the fuck is our problem. That's now inverness twice, st mirren twice, forfar, airdrie, dundee and st johnstone. All in recent times.

What a waste of a journey for that shite. It was like a completely different team from Saturday.

What i want to know is why the fuck do the old firm get an extra day off? Fucking favouritism as usual.

was it like you taking Inverness for granted???

the only reason rangers is being played tonight is because its on sky no other reason. And if celtic draw tonight the reply is tomorrow

the only reason rangers is being played tonight is because its on sky no other reason.

If it was because of Sky, the game would've been shown tomorrow cause they originally only had the rights to show a replay on the Wednesday, not the Tuesday. The replay date was decided by the SFA when the draw was made. Found this out via work haha

The scum having to play again tomorrow if they drew would be utter hilarious though! :D

We were pretty lucky the last two times we played them there but we're unstoppable at home, I hope haha.

Oh yeah, another nail in Mowbray's coffin. His assistant is such a moron too, in his interview yesterday he actually said "Now I'm no football expert..." :lol:

We were pretty lucky the last two times we played them there but we're unstoppable at home, I hope haha.

Oh yeah, another nail in Mowbray's coffin. His assistant is such a moron too, in his interview yesterday he actually said "Now I'm no football expert..." :lol:

WOW thats shocking must be talking to rafa on how to conduct urself in an interview

So this week end I'm going to Milan to see the darby against Inter.

More than 1000 miles to see them win ! Well, I hope ... :P

The stadium will be sold out (84 000), this will be a big match.

We're 2nd, and Inter is first, with 6 points ahead of us, but they've played one more game than us, so Sunday's game will be very important if we want to catch up to them.

I'll maybe post some pics and videos when I'll be back in Belgium. :P

By the way, any Man Utd fans here ? :P

^ omg i saw it when i flicked over

was watching the villa vs blackburn game, no defense for either team tonight in that

True there, what was it in the end? 6-4?

And Arsenal are top of the league now, winning 4-2 against Bolton (after being 2-0 down).

Im doing pretty fuckng good this season when it comes to supporting Motherwell. We've played 28 and i've been to 21 games so far. By next saturday i'll have been to 10 out of the last 11 Motherwell games.

We've got St Mirren on Saturday at half 12. Live on ESPN. Fuck knows why ANYBODY wants to watch Motherwell v St Mirren, but its on if any of you are interested in watching it. It wont be a great game though, i strongly advise you watch it with energy drinks to stay awake.

Im doing pretty fuckng good this season when it comes to supporting Motherwell. We've played 28 and i've been to 21 games so far. By next saturday i'll have been to 10 out of the last 11 Motherwell games.

We've got St Mirren on Saturday at half 12. Live on ESPN. Fuck knows why ANYBODY wants to watch Motherwell v St Mirren, but its on if any of you are interested in watching it. It wont be a great game though, i strongly advise you watch it with energy drinks to stay awake.

Ive found some of the games between non old firm teams can be a bit more exciting than say st mirren v the old firm. If its two non old firm teams they seem to go for it a bit more rather than sit back, so it can make for a bit more of a game. The overall quality would be pretty shite i suppose, but its scottish football, i wouldnt expect anythin more.