Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Ignoring all the press stuff. I would strip him of the captaincy. Wayne Bridge is a fellow team-mate for england, and how can Terry expect to be respected in the dressing room if he does that to a fellow team mate? So for that i reckon England need a new captain .

Wayne Bridge won't make it into the World Cup squad imo.

what a massive game tomorrow night for us, this could be a massive 3 points for us, we need to pull away from the pack i think i draw would be a bad result tomorrow COME ON NEWCASTLE!!

Hopefully they can win, though it'll defnitely be tough

Wayne Bridge won't make it into the World Cup squad imo.

Hopefully they can win, though it'll defnitely be tough

Nah wayne bridge won't make the squad has he played this season never heard his name when city are on telly.

Yeah Leon Best to start tonight i think =)

Actually.. it was for not turning up :P

Still he got a football related punishment. Terry shags someone that isn't his wife what's that got to do with football?

I liked what Andy Parsons said yesterday on Mock The Week "The Manchester City players wore t-shirts with "Team Bridge" on them. Now I wasn't sure if they were supporting Wayne Bridge, or if they'd all shagged his girlfriend too" :lol:

Anyway...

Newcastle 5-1 Cardiff

:shifty::mrgreen:

Yeah I heard Lovenkrands second was awesome (haven't seen it though). The own goal by Gyepes was hilarious, Carroll hits a shot it hits the post bounces out at pace, hits Gyepes and goes in :lol:

The thing that surprised me most about the result was that Hughton made six changes, including all the new signings.

Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Hall, Van Aanholt, Routledge, Nolan, Guthrie, Gutierrez, Best, Carroll.

And in the early kick-off today, Swansea 2-0 Preston 8-) So Swansea move onto 45 points, same as Cardiff :shifty: Swansea vs Newcastle next week.

Group A: Germany, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan

Group B: Russia, Slovakia, Republic of Ireland, FYR Macedonia, Armenia, Andorra

Group C: Italy, Serbia, Northern Ireland, Slovenia, Estonia, Faroe Islands

Group D: France, Romania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Belarus, Albania, Luxembourg

Group E: Holland, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Moldova, San Marino

Group F: Croatia, Greece, Israel, Latvia, Georgia, Malta

Group G: England, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Wales, Montenegro

Group H: Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Cyprus, Iceland

Group I: Spain, Czech Republic, Scotland, Lithuania, Liechtenstein

I think Wales could finish second :shifty: It all depends if the quality of the U21 team moves over to the main team. Scotland may have a chance of finishing second in their group, depending on whether Czech Republic improve from what they've been like recently, or if they stay "crap" :P Northern Ireland don't have much of a chance, but Rep of Ireland might have a chance of qualifying.

FUcking pathetic performane, what a fucking joek. TO concede 2 goals each from ANdy Carool and lovenkrandsis shit. I hate fucking Newcastle AGHhhhhhhhhh

When the hell did I post this? Seriously? I don't remember that!?

And I've given up on seeing any of my supported nations qualifying for a major tournament; it always ends in disappointment.

When the hell did I post this? Seriously? I don't remember that!?

And I've given up on seeing any of my supported nations qualifying for a major tournament; it always ends in disappointment.

Were you by chance slightly intoxicated? :P

Newcastle/Cardiff highlights are up on Sky Sports website http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16428_5922880,00.html :shifty:

And Drogba proves his awesomeness with two goals. Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal.

Cheating bastard linesman. Fuck Officials. Fuck Rangers. Fuck that diving bastard Boyd. Fuck the clear and utter obvious favouritism towards bigger teams.

Can anybody, please, anybody, tell me where the FUCK the offside is in THIS?!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8509746.stm

^ yeah they do happen in the game but match officials should not be making mistakes as clear as that. Motherwell deserved all 3 points last night without question. A good game of footy to watch better than arsenal vs lpool on sky LOL

The goal was disallowed for a foul, not offside. At 22 seconds on Ross' video when it pauses to show the shot, you can clearly see the Motherwell player all over the Rangers #24, Madjid Bougherra.

Nah, the linesman hasn't waved his flag for a foul, he's put it straight up for an offside (at 36 seconds) he's only put it up when the ball has gone in the net, so if Bougherra was fouled the linesman hasn't seen it, or if he has he's tried playing an impossible advantage before putting the flag up.