Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

^Newcastle were shit imo

Totally disagreed with some of Hughton's tactics and for 2/3 of the match Leicester were the better side, even when they were down to 10 men.

This is what I don't like about Newcastle this season, is they aren't convincing enough with their performances.

Lee Dixon's comments about Arsenal having no 'Plan B' seems to get more and more apparent as time passes. Shut down the fancy-dan stuff, force them wide and they really haven't got a clue. Wenger's far too stuck in his ways and until he sorts his ego out that team will never move forward as it should.

Arsenal miss a player like Henry in games like these.

They really do. As a neutral I'd like to see Arsenal "finally get it right" cause they're a great footballing side, they play "the right way" they just lack that one guy that can unlock the big teams' defences.

We had a tremendous performance on Saturday. To win 3-0 away to Aberdeen is a great result and not to be sniffed at atall. The old firm would be delighted with that.

As for Mark McGhee.

Get it up ye.

No peadophile chants this time though

^ i think it has been blown out of proportion, so what he has shagged wayne bridge's girlfriend, it should have nothing to do with football, he is a good leader on the pitch it seems like all the media wants to do is reck England's chances at the world cup with silly play ground stories to make a bit of cash. The country is a fucking joke, there are more important things in the world than John Terry getting his leg over FFS

Small story blown out of proportion by a sensationalist media blood-thirsty to make a quick buck driven by over exaggerated news stories and headlines designed to get people talking and an unprecedented disregard for whose lives they ruin in the process.

^ i think it has been blown out of proportion, so what he has shagged wayne bridge's girlfriend, it should have nothing to do with football, he is a good leader on the pitch it seems like all the media wants to do is reck England's chances at the world cup with silly play ground stories to make a bit of cash. The country is a fucking joke, there are more important things in the world than John Terry getting his leg over FFS

Small story blown out of proportion by a sensationalist media blood-thirsty to make a quick buck driven by over exaggerated news stories and headlines designed to get people talking and an unprecedented disregard for whose lives they ruin in the process.

Yeah, it's his private life it should stay private. So long as he gets the job done on the pitch, who cares if he gets it done in the bedroom? :P

Plus with how the media puts unbelievable pressure on England to win a trophy I'm surprised they aren't offering Terry page 3 girls to keep him happy as the England captain :lol: I think it's laughable too that they're thinking of taking the captaincy from him. If Capello takes it from him, he has to give it to Lampard imo.

Ignoring all the press stuff. I would strip him of the captaincy. Wayne Bridge is a fellow team-mate for england, and how can Terry expect to be respected in the dressing room if he does that to a fellow team mate? So for that i reckon England need a new captain .

Closer to home, Craig Brown got manager of the month for Motherwell. 4 League games played, 3 wins, 1 draw, 8 goals, None conceded. He's also staying till the end of next season. Get in!