Heroes

Para_Lash

I looooooooooooooooooooove Heroes.

(yes i say that about everything.)

But seriously, this show is so awesome !

3rd series 22nd september for the US bunch, fingers crossed people will still rip this series for the poor unfortunate Europeans haha !

I looooooooooooooooooooove Heroes.

(yes i say that about everything.)

But seriously, this show is so awesome !

3rd series 22nd september for the US bunch, fingers crossed people will still rip this series for the poor unfortunate Europeans haha !

Watching Season 2 from tv =) Sooo we'll see ;-)

ahhhhh cant wait for more heroes, it left off in such an arkward place, damn writers strike :(

I hate it when those damn writers strike :nono: But still watching the second season so it doesn't matter much atm for me :P

3rd series will start on the bbc within a week of it starting in US this time, yay!

i love heroes...season 2 wasn't as good but the writers know what mistakes they made and it'll be much better this time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first episode of the new series did not convince me. At all. In fact, i think it sucked. It moved far too quickly; it was like "HERE IS THE QUESTION" and rather than dragging it out for ages like it normally does (which was annoying at first but then it just became what Heroes is) it was like "OH HERE'S THE ANSWER" 5 minutes later. I didn't dig it. I like the mystery.

THAT SAID the second episode was badass. Unanswered questions. Mmmm nommy nommy. Can't wait.

The first episode of the new series did not convince me. At all. In fact, i think it sucked. It moved far too quickly; it was like "HERE IS THE QUESTION" and rather than dragging it out for ages like it normally does (which was annoying at first but then it just became what Heroes is) it was like "OH HERE'S THE ANSWER" 5 minutes later. I didn't dig it. I like the mystery.

THAT SAID the second episode was badass. Unanswered questions. Mmmm nommy nommy. Can't wait.

I haven't seen the third episode, but according to my brother, they already revealed a lot of stuff, which I find disappointing. Because it's like, we're used to waiting ten episodes to find out something, and now that they're just bombing information, it's like, well, what are they going to do for the rest of the season?

that being said, I didn't think either episode was bad. It kind of frustrates me how they've left a lot of stuff from season two lingering so far, though.

like, what in the world ever happened to caitlin?