Oasis

Supersonic

Im a huge fan of Oasis and have seen them number of times and I still believe that they can rule the world again.

Some of their bast stuff is the b-sides.

Btw one of their newer songs has leaked.

Yea What the story is my favorite album of all time. I dont know I just figure most people who like Paramore are wrapped up in the whole warped tour scene.

What crappy bands that all sound the same.....nah some Paramore fans have taste.

Well Oasis are like any band that's been going for any length of time and they start to get lagging with albums but they still can knock out a good tune when they want :P

fuck lee another thing we agree on, infact 2 things in that last post

Fuck me! What else have we agreed on?

Homga. Oasis.

This is really off topic kinda but when I saw Danger Radio a few weeks back, we were talking with Andrew and this hobo came up to us with a guitar. He started playing "Wonderwall" and the whole group of people (including Andrew) were singing. I have a link to some video...

The person that he starts singing to and like puts a hand on their shoulder... That's me XD

Yeah but you like Avenged Sevenfold so you really can't comment on other peoples music tastes :rotfl:

They are so mean and talented :rotfl:

Avenged Sevenfold have a hell of alot more musical talent than Oasis, who seem to have released the same song 10 times over.

Anyway, I'm bettin you aint heard any of A7X except the singles.

Avenged Sevenfold have a hell of alot more musical talent than Oasis, who seem to have released the same song 10 times over.

Anyway, I'm bettin you aint heard any of A7X except the singles.

Well your wrong again and I have heard pretty much every Avenged Sevenfold album thanks to friends who like the comical stylings.

I just don't like them for the reason that they are soo cliched but then thats my view on them just like your view on Oasis ;-)

Well whatever I guess. But I would like to hear how they are sooo cliched. Bear in mind they've been a band for 10 years, they aint a recent trend band. Explain!

Look i'm not going to bother because what ever I say you will disagree with and this will turn into another thread where we argue about music :P

It's meant to be about Oasis

Avenge Sevenfold blows Oasis. No arguement. I don't know what you could say to make Avenge Sevenfold seen slightly worthy of anyones time.

Ummm, their instrumental skills are far superior to alot of commercially succesful bands?

They don't sound like anyone else.

Lots of things in fact.

I don't like Oasis. Big deal. In fact, it's more the bands they've inspired that I hate than the band itself