The "please follow the rules" thread

Locomotion

i ment ill listen to you as your generally nice about it, everyone else can get fucked. but i put it nicely then, but now im kinda pissed off so now it comes bluntly.

normally i think im nice. but yesterday was ina abd mood.

We already have a spam thread.

And yeah you just said it, It's "Off Topic" not "Spam Topic". ;-)

yep.

Well good luck and remember whatever you decide someone will be pissed off so just do what you guys think is best for the forum :)

oh yeah i already have experience on that=P

i say lee would make a good mod, since hes not a dick weed like most people.

watch ur language mate:willy_nilly:

All the spam threads are a total bore to be honest i've read a page or so in some when i've been at a loss for anything to do

I think just having one thread marked as spam is fine, but not all the pointless threads for one or two people to post useless stuff in stop massaging your internet egos and just IM or PM each other instead, it's not that hard really

And i agree on the rude and possibly offensive stuff, you don't need threads with personal information in, if you want to discuss your sex life with strangers you can do it elsewhere...if thats what you like to do, far be it from anyone here to stop you coming across as an idiot

All the spam threads are a total bore to be honest i've read a page or so in some when i've been at a loss for anything to do

I think just having one thread marked as spam is fine, but not all the pointless threads for one or two people to post useless stuff in stop massaging your internet egos and just IM or PM each other instead, it's not that hard really

And i agree on the rude and possibly offensive stuff, you don't need threads with personal information in, if you want to discuss your sex life with strangers you can do it elsewhere...if thats what you like to do, far be it from anyone here to stop you coming across as an idiot

LOL martin u still here mateXD

wow ur one of the oldest members that is still active. haha we had so much fun back then =P.

Wise words. A bit rude and direct but i agree with some points you made.

They should all be locked but mine and Hayley's thread has been locked but not others that definately need to be locked... :/
Sorry as i said i havent had the time to checl ALL the offropic page, do u have any idea how much there are =/

lol complaining, monkee u just want my PM box to explode T.T

Personally I'd rather talk about my sex life with strangers, so that way if I happen to come across as a freak I won't lose friends over it. ;-)

diego if it would be helpful you can have them all pm'ed to you.

although i think the best way to fix things now is just to leave it, all what will happen is people will think you will lock anything they ask you to and your going to end up every time you log on having about 500 people asking you to lock threads or whatever.

Guest JadeIsRad

Sorry as i said i havent had the time to checl ALL the offropic page, do u have any idea how much there are =/

lol complaining, monkee u just want my PM box to explode T.T

I wasn't getting at you, I was just mentioning it so that they can be locked :]

A lot of forums have an off topic section where you get away with talking about your personal life and things like that. If you lock everything we will be left with all those "post what your listening too type" threads. This is the internet and not everything should be taken so seriously.

diego if it would be helpful you can have them all pm'ed to you.

although i think the best way to fix things now is just to leave it, all what will happen is people will think you will lock anything they ask you to and your going to end up every time you log on having about 500 people asking you to lock threads or whatever.

thanks for posting this. Um well as for now i would rather have a pm with all these threads that need to be closed. Yes would like not be recieving a billion pms to close stuff. Still we always need these sort of pms, sometimes mods dont have much time to check everything and members can indeed help up pointing if there is a problem or whatnot.

I always check a thread and its posts before closing it, i dont go closing because i get a random pm about a thread =)

LOL martin u still here mateXD

wow ur one of the oldest members that is still active. haha we had so much fun back then =P.

Wise words. A bit rude and direct but i agree with some points you made.

...I am currently at a loss for anything to do xP

I'm not really active i think the last time i posted was like months ago ha, it's been quite a while since i've spoken to you, and i agree we had quite a lot of fun, hey it helped my unsociable self at the time :]

Dude...direct works well haha, hey i'm not a saint though i think next to everyone on here has been a total plank at times, trying not to contradict my no spamming point ha i will make a point, in terms of arguments everyone has their off days but yeah...not to hard to remove yourself from the Internet and do something relaxing

I suddenly fear we're going to have people moaning and whining in every single thread now to be honest,

I think people need to grow up a bit, and stop being petty and ignorant to other users of the forum, Its going to drive newcomers to the forum away as well, You might not like what im saying but its true. I can see people getting fed up of it already,

I said it in the other thread, we're all human enough to give ourselves a bit of self-discipline, it shouldnt be up to the mods for people to just behave, they should be able to do it themselves.

• Like 1

Can I not be blamed for being a grass, please?

According to Alex (see what he posted on Kyle's profile) I am a fucking loser.

Sorry for trying to clean up the damn forum. I know it's obvious I PMed Diego, but there were six other people who did so, go and complain to them too if you want. Gosh.