The "please follow the rules" thread

Locomotion

It's cause the kids are off school so they are allowed to use the PC more often.. It's like this every damn year.

Hahaha, yea.. you and I of all people should know that from previous experiences. Hopefully things here will get better. It's pretty bad when that many people PM mods about the same thing.

tbh I think we need more people promoting decent topics of conversation.

I'm sorry, but the Off Topic page has basically been the same for nearly a year. It's boring.

I'm not trying to be rude, but it's true.

Also, if bad language is an issue, shouldn't we censor it out like they do on most forums?

I'm sorry, but the Off Topic page has basically been the same for nearly a year. It's boring.

Also, if bad language is an issue, shouldn't we censor it out like they do on most forums?

oh i agree there. i mean im not saying there shouldnt be new threads, but something that makes sense and is not spam.

yeah we had a censor before, hmmm ill check that out now

I fully agree.

I enjoyed your post about members of the band being boring on stage. Although I didn't necessarily agree with it, it was good to have a good, somewhat serious, conversation.

Personally I think censorship on the forum is an awful idea as there is nothing worse that not being allowed to have free speech no matter how it's delivered.

I agree. But then again there's always ways of countering the censors anyway.