The "please follow the rules" thread

Locomotion

LOL wait a second. I never said anyoone was getting banned? i mean i wont ban anyone for this. i said in one of the threads to stop posting things like that and that eventually if same people posted threads like that it could become a temp. ban.

Its just as if you got a warning in your job and u keep doing it arent u expected to get fired?

this was justa warning, we are still friends, i dont hate anyone -.-

I was reading some chats in the profiles saying that I was banning alex? LOL when did i say that....

just too clear things up

yes it is. it also means that things are getting WAY out of control.

WAY out of control? nah cause the mmebers who made this are being super cool about it now =)

and i think diego is doing a good job of being fair in trying to control this place on his own mostly

lol thanks man im trying.

and i g2g taking the girlfriend for lunch. u guys behave XD

lol complaining, monkee u just want my PM box to explode T.T

I was being sarcastic ;-)

I suddenly fear we're going to have people moaning and whining in every single thread now to be honest,

Yep I agree with you.

I think everyone's going to be walking on egg shells now. I mean look at Judy in the "Emery" thread. She's worrying about that thread, cause it might get closed. I don't see that there's anything wrong with it myself.

This is like turning into "bump the super mod's ego" thread :lol:

Haha whatever man i'm with it, Diego's doing a good job, could have all been handled way worse.

I think once people stop being so overly-sensitive towards certain issues or even certain members it'll just sort itself out... It's like a forum-phase of OMMMGGG WHUUUTT DID YOU SAAAYY.

S'all good.

2 out of 5 forums i'd say i'm a "regular" on have fucked up payments and are currently closed, DOH ! But yeah, definitely one other forum is getting way too... personal ? Is that the right word ? Not sure.

I think it's the summer holidays... Everyone's got way too much time on their hands (unless, god forbid, they actually have lives) and just vent on the internet.

DOOM AHOY.

i swear like half the forums i post on regular or semi regular, are being like this atm, is it like internet people pms?

haha the football forums im on are like this too :rotfl:

Maybe its just the time of year where everyone goes nuts, some control it, others crack and go on mass murders of their internet forum friends :twisted:

haha the football forums im on are like this too :rotfl:

Maybe its just the time of year where everyone goes nuts, some control it, others crack and go on mass murders of their internet forum friends :twisted:

the football ones are shocking atm, i had one this morning (im a mod on it) and some guy went nuts cause his team lost first game of the season and just started calling everyone who didnt agree with him about the manager getting sacked, special needs :rotfl:

skating ones are being a bit iffy atm as well

I regular on 2 and lurk on another, one's temporarily shut because the owner has fallen off the side of the earth and forgotten he has bills to pay, one's being fine (rather, it's always been slightly on the bitchy side so nothing's changed) and the other's just become incredibly inactive, must be because it's summer.

Maybe bladers are just more pissy than boarders :lol:

i swear like half the forums i post on regular or semi regular, are being like this atm, is it like internet people pms?

The forum I mod is currently undergoing (well it's kinda died by now) a debate about how the forum is not growing and people were blaming the staff. I agreed that the forum is slowly falling down but it's every body's fault for not posting. It seems people sign on and then proceed to not post, which can't happen when there's so little activity.

I got appointed to mod recently though in the Video Games & Technology section and have tried pushing conversation, but it's hard when you're basically talking to yourself.

But those are just my troubles.

I regular on 2 and lurk on another, one's temporarily shut because the owner has fallen off the side of the earth and forgotten he has bills to pay, one's being fine (rather, it's always been slightly on the bitchy side so nothing's changed) and the other's just become incredibly inactive, must be because it's summer.

Maybe bladers are just more pissy than boarders :lol:

its not like pissy but the place has just become really competetive, everything is just like everyone thinks they have to +1 everything, so someone will post a vid of them doing a 360 into a top soul, so someone will call them a pussyole then post a video of them 540 into a top soul or something