What actually makes you, you??

the1

Well, seein as people haven't been getting on well here recently, I though we could have a cool thread to discuss our own quirks and interests. I mean, maybe then we can kinda understand each other and get less flaming. Could be funny too!

I'll go first!!

I'm James Brown! (like the soul singer. sex machine!). I live around Birmingham which is cool and I go to boarding school

I'm very blunt, especially on the internet lie here. I guess its because I used to get alot of abuse for being a "rock" greebo kid, so I kind of learned to give as good as I get to avoid abuse. Luckily it's stopped but it might explain my blunt streak. So if I offend you, I'm not trying too :(

I'm kinda odd. I'm considered emo at school but its bollocks. I dress kinda emo-ish/glam-ish i guess. I bum A7X. Before that it was Nirvana and Alice In Chains.

I like: yoghurt, coffee, arguing in a civilised manner, talking about nothing, the internet, going to shows, listneing to music, writing lyrics and songs.

I also have a sticky out belly buton and multi coloured eyes lol.

So, how about you?

• Like 1

Yayyy, threads where we talk about ourselves, how fun :D

James, you have multi-coloured eyes ?! Like, one's blue one's green kinda thing ?

Anyway, i'm Jorgi Winter (i don't know anyone else with this name else i'd make some sort of pun about it) and i live northish of London, near Luton which i hear is the ghetto but this town is actually quite nice. I'm also a triplet, which always cues gasps of "OH GOD THERE'S THREE OF YOU?!" but we're totally different. It would be so awesome if there were three of me, though.

I am horrendously sarcastic, which many people insist on telling me is the lowest form of wit but i don't think i care too much. I love making people laugh, although most of the time this just results in people looking at me funny. I'm quite a blunt person, but can be sensitive if i'm supposed to be.

My entire life revolves around skateboarding and music. Not an exaggeration at all.

I'm also a black belt, so you can't mess.

(this kinda reminded me of like, a dating website blurb, i should've just put "brunette, 5 "7, G.S.O.H.")

Best thread made.. like ever.

I live in Scotland, i've left school and work part time. im almost 17, though i'd rather stay 16 for another year and go straight to being 18. 17's just blah. I spent most of my free time online (on pf, and running a *****cat Dolls forum which I made 2 years ago out of boredom and didn't think it would turn out to be anything!). I love dancing, and i plan to go to university next year to study it.

random facts: i have ocd.. makes me special im told :] nothing major.. just everything has to come to ten and im pretty much obsessed with cleaning =p I love going to concerts and trying to meet *cough*stalking*cough* the bands after the show, and i plan to go see paramore at some point! i love diet irn bru & cereal :mrgreen: i've met some pretty amazing people on some forums who i would actually consider my friends, so its all good :)

I am James i am from Wigan which is in Greater Manchester, i will soon be living in Huddersfield, Yorkshire where i will be attending University.

I am 5'11 blonde hair, hazel eyes and i think an Athletic build :shifty: . I am a qualified sports coach in football, rugby, basketball & badminton.

My life consists of two things Sport & Music, if i did not have these two things in my life i fell my life would be empty. I am pretty laid back & sarcastic when i want to be and love have a pulling pranks. :D

Other stuff i like include playing on playstaion, Pie Barms (if you have not had one you must), going watching the rugby, lazing about on the couch watching telly.

I'm Megan & I'm from Massachusetts. I love NASCAR racing [wooo Dale Earnhardt Junior] & going to shows. My birthday is on June 5th. I'm on the taller side out of most of my friends...5'8 & a half & my eyes are blue.

Stupid facts:

-I collect band stickers

-I re-arrange the posters in my room almost weekly

-I wear glasses

-My favorite animal is a pug

-At the moment Sweeney Todd is my favorite movie

-I'm bad at writing things like this

:roll:

I'm Christopher Kakegumic, I come from Canada. My paranoia could describe me entirely, Because as I keep on typing I wonder if I should go back and erase my full name. Oh well, I'm also reckless and lazy so those three don't mix that well. I'm afraid of women I'm attracted to, I don't like being in the middle of any crowd. I play the guitar, And I have spent more time with my Les Paul then I have with any friend of mine, If thats what I would even consider them.

My dream is to become the worlds greatest musical act so I can be accepted by some people regardless of looks, But I know now that they wouldn't accept me for me and I still feel comfortable knowing that they'll only enjoy me for fame and wealth(If those even come my way). I'm an currently out of school and I'm pretty far behind so this "Musical Route" seems to be my only way.

I like this forum because the kids here look like the ones at my former school, "Scene" :D Jorgi helps. I like to observe the reactions and everything else on here, It seems the same.

My favorite drinks are : Chocolate Milk, Olde English :D (My choice), Tea and Juice

My favorite foods are: Rice Krispies, Cereal, Bannock, Spaghetti and Hash browns.

We should make some "Group Therapy Thread"

I'm Ross, I'm 18, 5'11'', Protestant, middle name "William" and I'm about to start uni.

I stay in Clydebank, which is just outside of Glasgow in Scotland. It's not too bad here. I'm proud of being British but I consider myself Scottish

I'm quite a quiet person unless you know me, although I won't stop talking if you get me talking. Making people laugh is something I'm good at and find awesome. I have a fairly cold, dry sense of humour so I'm awesome.

I also procrastinate to the high heavens, which is the one thing I truly hate about myself as it ruined so much for me. However, I'm also lazy so it goes somewhat hand-in-hand.

Also, I have a fetish for American accents. Apparently.

It's a shame that American Pie is on just now, because I may have put a bit more effort into this if it wasn't.

[taken from myspace]

[its more personal things, not facts. but thats what makes me ME tbh]

i'd like to think i'm a pretty decent person. i put alot of effort into everything i do, and will go out of my way to do anything for a friend no matter what it is.

ill never change myself for anyone.

i really wanna fall in love with the perfect person whoes out there for me, and i want it to be soon.

i hope to still have a school-girl crush on my partner, even when we are 90 and cripled.

i also hope im still friends with michelle rice - shes probably the coolest person ever. "please promise we will still be best friends when we are old ladies, and we'll be chasing eachother around the nursing home in our wheelchairs." <3

when i die i want to have tonnes of laughter lines, wrinkles, tatooes and piercings - just to prove i lived life to the full.

i try not to look into things too much [but sometimes i cant help it.]

i'm one of those spontaneous people who get so much fun out of doing little random things. i take my camera with me everywhere i go, and i have way to many photos on my pc.

i also own way too many CDs [you gotta support record sales!] and i get really easily obsessed with finding new bands.

i'm really optimistic and always try to see the good in people, because thats what i hope people do with me.

oh and im also terrified of dying young. theres so much i want to do in life before i leave... i even have a list.

yep. thats me =]

My name is (none of your business.) I am 15 years old and an atheist. I live in Cleveland, Ohio and I'm a sophomore in high school. I have green eyes, some people have tried to say brown, but they obviously failed Kindergarten due to lacking the ability to name colors. I have black hair, which my parents pass as "very dark brown" but if it looks black I don't care what it really is so just call it black. I'm pretty tall, not sure how tall though, a bit less than 6 feet I'd say. Maybe 5'11"? I also wear glasses.

I can be pretty sarcastic and have been told I have a "dark sense of humor", which is probably pretty accurate. I am very opinionated but I do change my mind sometimes. I don't like debating with friends too much as I can usually act a bit too much like "I'm right and you're obviously wrong" so I try to hide that part of me. I do respect other opinions but I just always feel like I'm the "right" one. Anyways, I'm pretty smart, which is a good thing. I like the idea of sports but can never commit to them. I'm what you would consider "shy" and I tend to think that most people suck.

I play video games, listen to music, watch movies, that kinda thing for entertainment. I also find the idea of a zombie attack incredibly awesome, and go through many scenarios in my head about it. Which leads me into how I day dream A LOT, which seems to lead to dreaming every night when I sleep too (can't remember the last time I didn't.) I usually spend the next day wondering what the hell was going on in the dream (last night I was at a funeral that was overly casual and the dead person kept moving, which alerted no one but me.)

This is probably getting way too long and I imagine no one will actually bother reading this, so I'm going to go ahead and stop.

im alex from cambridge, i live in a castle.

hmm i like to play guitar, i like bright lights, strobe lights, smoke machines, loud music, basically all the makings of a rave. i skate, this i do to varying levels, im very inconsistant, somedays i will land everything i try, others i will go to hospital after a coupla hours. i smoke a lot and have a posh accent.

i got voted biggest emo in the year when i left at the end of year 11, purely because i used to listen to thrash metal very loudly from large head phones. tend to be a happy person, but my moods change every 20 mins, listen to all music apart from that **** r&b ****, im nice apparently?

The name is Jonas. I live in the third largest city in Denmark. I am 6'0 and have blue eyes. I talk a language that hardly anyone understands, unless your danish or norwegian. We have letters like Ø, Æ and Å.

I'm probably one of the oldest on here, although I know that Lee and Brent are older. I have a B.A. in history and I'm currently studying American Studies. I'm going to Germany for half a year which will probably be awesome.

My interests are Sport, Music, well lets just say almost all kind of Pop-culture.

I have been active in Sport since I was 6, playing football/soccer (I'm danish so I can say both :)) although for the recent couple of years. So I'm very interested in that, but also cycling and tennis excites me.

I like indie-music a lot, but of course not all indie-music (and isn't that term actually overused). I like bands like Death Cab for Cuties, Arcade Fire, Wolf Parade, The Shins. Of older bands Nirvana, AC/DC (nostalgic reasons), Queen and many more.

And I like accents, especially southern accents from the States. Oh and I'm glad I'm not a Copenhagen dude (we have like a fight between Jutland and Zealand).

And I'm a master at tetherball.

My name is Breana Jenkins i live in Mississippi. I'm 13. i'm 5'3.

i'm the most rock obsesed person in my school.

i've been called a "crazy pyscho hoe" by my sister and "The sweetest person in school" by others. i am always nice to people and always hyper.

i had imaginary friends from ages 10-13 due to loneliness :D

i love music.

I sing and i play the flute. i play the guitar and i play the drums

i'm a secret soccer player :o

well lets see.

i'm natasha danielle. but you can call me tasha, tash, danielle, or whatever.

i'm fifteen, but i act younger, and wish i were older. i live in a small

town in arkansas. seriously, there's like, nothing here but a mcdonalds

and a walmart. i live in the kinda town where our high school football team

gets all the attention. i'm a band geek though. :] i play the clarinet. i also

play bass, but i'm really bad at it. xP

i'm half black and half white, which is apparently really cool to my friends.

but i don't feel any different than any other kid. as far as race goes anyway.

on the other hand, i always feel like the ugly girl. i'm always find new things

that i wish i could change about myself, i always compare myself to my

friends, and i always feel like people are making fun of me behind my back.

maybe i'm just paranoid. i'm also not the brightest crayon in the box.

my family says i'm book-smart, but i don't have much common sense.

around my friends, i'm really outgoing. but around other people, i get really

quiet. i like to laugh, and i like to have fun. but i'm not big on taking risks.

i'm afraid of heights, i don't do roller coasters, and i'm often called a "goody

two shoes." i like to write, read, take pictures, anything that has to do with

music, and i want to study graphic design in college.

for some one who is so insecure, i sure did talk about myself a lot.

i suppose i should shut up now. :]

well, i'm lyndsay. but everyone calls me lyn except my family and my boyfriend, clay. i'm fifteen. i live in that same little town in arkansas as tasha. she's my bestest friend in the entire world and she was the one who got me into paramore. xD

i have auburn hair and brown eyes. i'm very short. i only have one friend whose shorter than me. that's so sad. :[ i have the most amazing boyfriend in the world. if i didn't have him, i don't know what i'd do. i just love him so much.

i'm a very outgoing person. i'll talk to anyone, seriously. my life is pretty much music. i'd seriously be lost without it. it keeps me going when i just want to give up.

i'm in the band. i play clarinet and saxaphone. and i took piano for nine years. i seriously love playing it. :]

i'm kinda conceited. i like talking about myself. and i think about myself a lot before others. but i'm working on it.

wanna be best friends? ;]

My name is Siti Annisa, but you can call me Annisa, Annie or Icha.

I live in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.

I'm 18 years old and i'm in college.

Well, people say i'm attractive, silly, funny, and so moody :)

I love cats.

I'm interested in photography, fashion, street style around the world, and sushi.

Well, i think that's enough :P

My name is Guro, i'm 15 and I'm from Norway. If you're not danish or swedish, you'll prolly not understand anything i'm saying. I have dark brown here(orginally redish), a lot of different color on my eyes- blue, brown, green, gray and a bit yellow, i'm pretty short.

I have nicknames like stairtroll- cause i fall down stairs all the time, and clumsy- obviously cause i am very clumsy, i can fall down of everything :shifty:

I love music, and can't go a day without listening to it. I'm very interested in sports, used to play handball, and track and field, recently had to quit that because og injuries in my knees. I also love photography, and my pics are taken with a Canon EOS 450d, which i love very very much <3:mrgreen:

I'll hopefully go the last year of high school in the US(if i get a scolarship and my grades are good enough).

My teacher calls my sense of humor weird(i don't get that though). I'm very outgoing around my friends, but i can be pretty shy around people i don't know.

Yeah, that's about it. =)

im Chelsie. im pretty short (it runs in the family :roll:): 5'1 or somethin. i have 2 brothers that im really close to: one's 17 and one's 5 and loves me to death. :mrgreen:

and a evil little sister. :nono:

-i suck at stuff like this

-i love my friends

-i love what family that loves me back. :nono:

-YouTube is a way of life for me

and i'll think of more later. haha