The X Factor

WayneFarro

ps. i made a myspace to kind of promote her i suppose..

http://www.myspace.com/dianavickersunofficial

totally geeky of me.. i know.. haha. i really want her to win though :D

you should add it wayne :)

oh that's awesome...it's pretty good and you got videos too.

i just requested to join.

are those dates the x factor tour?

i think she's amazing...her version of with or without you i watched loads of times...it gave me goosebumps all over and her version of hallelujah was the best i've ever heard. i really want her to win too..i'm actually becoming quite obsessed with her. fingers crossed i should get to see her perform and hopefully meet her cos i can't say too much but my mum is gonna be on again and hopefully she will get to take more than 1 person this time. cos i don't know if you watch the xtra factor but she was on that on saturday and she and my brother got to meet all the final 12 and she sang a song for louis.

Edit: i just found out the final 12 are releasing a cover of mariah carey's hero for the help for heroes charity. i bet it will sound awesome cos the this is the best final 12 ever i think.

oh that's awesome...it's pretty good and you got videos too.

i just requested to join.

are those dates the x factor tour?

i think she's amazing...her version of with or without you i watched loads of times...it gave me goosebumps all over and her version of hallelujah was the best i've ever heard. i really want her to win too..i'm actually becoming quite obsessed with her. fingers crossed i should get to see her perform and hopefully meet her cos i can't say too much but my mum is gonna be on again and hopefully she will get to take more than 1 person this time. cos i don't know if you watch the xtra factor but she was on that on saturday and she and my brother got to meet all the final 12 and she sang a song for louis.

Edit: i just found out the final 12 are releasing a cover of mariah carey's hero for the help for heroes charity. i bet it will sound awesome cos the this is the best final 12 ever i think.

:D it's annoying though because when you search her name in the music section of myspace, that page i made doesn't show up :-/ kind of annoying because no one is going to add it now, haha. i was hoping all her wee fans would add it and stuff. ah well..

yep the dates are for the tour. i really wanted to go to it but all of the seats left are kind of shitty and far back :(

i do watch the xtra factor! i seen your mum on it last week :D she seems so nice ahah. she kept laughing cause she was all nervous, aww.

that'd be class if you got to go! i take it your mum will be appearing on the last show when all the people to remember come out? hopefully you will get to go and hopefully diana will be in the finals so that you get to meet her :D

tbh i'm getting quite obsessed as well. her voice is just amazing and really different. i don't even know how many times i've listened to with or without you.

a cover of hero will be so good btw! :) how did you find that out?

CHERYL COLE?!

Ergh, I'm glad I'm not watching it anymore. :mrgreen:

haha.. never mind cheryl.. dannii is the total joke of a judge. cheryl is really nice on it and actually seems to know what she is talking about.

:D it's annoying though because when you search her name in the music section of myspace, that page i made doesn't show up :-/ kind of annoying because no one is going to add it now, haha. i was hoping all her wee fans would add it and stuff. ah well..

yep the dates are for the tour. i really wanted to go to it but all of the seats left are kind of shitty and far back :(

i do watch the xtra factor! i seen your mum on it last week :D she seems so nice ahah. she kept laughing cause she was all nervous, aww.

that'd be class if you got to go! i take it your mum will be appearing on the last show when all the people to remember come out? hopefully you will get to go and hopefully diana will be in the finals so that you get to meet her :D

tbh i'm getting quite obsessed as well. her voice is just amazing and really different. i don't even know how many times i've listened to with or without you.

a cover of hero will be so good btw! :) how did you find that out?

haha.. never mind cheryl.. dannii is the total joke of a judge. cheryl is really nice on it and actually seems to know what she is talking about.

that's strange...i'll tell people about it though...there's a huge fan group (about 7000 people) on facebook and over 13,000 have become a fan of her's on facebook.

again hopefully i will get to go to the tour too...my mum might be doing it..well probably just the most local one and hopefully she'll get some tickets.

yeah she didn't know louis was gonna be on so she was even more nervous and when they threw roses at her it make laugh even more.

yeah she will..but i think i can tell people..she didn't get to be in the audience on saturday she was just backstage. but she thinks she may get tickets for some of her family/friends in the audience so hopefully that happens. my mum has met her already at boot camp and she has a picture of her on her phone...and my brother got on really well with laura white when they met backstage on the xtra factor so hopefully i will be able to make contact through her at some point.

yeah it's a unique voice..i've already got pictures of her on the bedroom wall. she's got me into damien rice too cos that's her favourite singer. it will interesting to see what she sings on the show this week..michael jackson week.

it was in the papers...they're performing it on the show a week on saturday(oct 25th)...release date 27th

man, it took a while to write all that.

Sharon Osbourne made the show even better than it already is. :nono:

Why did they kick her out. :-x

i think she chose to stop doing it...they should bring her back for next year...get rid of dannii hopefully.

that's strange...i'll tell people about it though...there's a huge fan group (about 7000 people) on facebook and over 13,000 have become a fan of her's on facebook.

again hopefully i will get to go to the tour too...my mum might be doing it..well probably just the most local one and hopefully she'll get some tickets.

yeah she didn't know louis was gonna be on so she was even more nervous and when they threw roses at her it make laugh even more.

yeah she will..but i think i can tell people..she didn't get to be in the audience on saturday she was just backstage. but she thinks she may get tickets for some of her family/friends in the audience so hopefully that happens. my mum has met her already at boot camp and she has a picture of her on her phone...and my brother got on really well with laura white when they met backstage on the xtra factor so hopefully i will be able to make contact through her at some point.

yeah it's a unique voice..i've already got pictures of her on the bedroom wall. she's got me into damien rice too cos that's her favourite singer. it will interesting to see what she sings on the show this week..michael jackson week.

it was in the papers...they're performing it on the show a week on saturday(oct 24th)

man, it took a while to write all that.

i think she chose to stop doing it...they should bring her back for next year...get rid of dannii hopefully.

that will be so good :D i think you will get to go man. that's pretty cool that your brother got on with laura a lot as well. i really want to go to the x factor and be in the audience. i applied for tickets for the last show, the one that britney is going to be on :D ooo! and for the show a week into november. hopefully i'll get lucky, but i doubt it because everybody will be applying and stuff. pure high demand.

i don't have a facebook anymore but i would have totally joined it if i did. maybe you can post something about the myspace then and get people to add that as well :grin:

aye, damien rice is quite good. i hadn't really listened to him in years until she mentioned him on her auditions and i got him on the go again.

do you have any ideas of what she is going to sing this week? i read something about her working with britneys choreographer so i'm thinking she's going to dance..

kinda gutted about that because it doesn't really seem like her kind of thing and doesn't suit her image but we will see what happens i suppose.

i was hoping she'd sing something slowish like "you are not alone" or even "ben" or something. there are a ton of slow ones to choose from but i have a feeling cheryl will make her do something different this week to save the other judges from giving her the whole "one trick pony" spiel. it bothers me when they change the artists images though, if they already have one. it can actually really muck up their chances of getting further in the competition.

i'm so glad i have somebody to talk to about the x factor btw, haha. i take it well seriously and all my pals get totally pissed off at me when we're watching it cause i try and predict what is going to happen and flip out at song choices etc. acting like some sort of know it all :lol:

and yes! dannii needs to go.

that will be so good :D i think you will get to go man. that's pretty cool that your brother got on with laura a lot as well. i really want to go to the x factor and be in the audience. i applied for tickets for the last show, the one that britney is going to be on :D ooo! and for the show a week into november. hopefully i'll get lucky, but i doubt it because everybody will be applying and stuff. pure high demand.

i don't have a facebook anymore but i would have totally joined it if i did. maybe you can post something about the myspace then and get people to add that as well :grin:

aye, damien rice is quite good. i hadn't really listened to him in years until she mentioned him on her auditions and i got him on the go again.

do you have any ideas of what she is going to sing this week? i read something about her working with britneys choreographer so i'm thinking she's going to dance..

kinda gutted about that because it doesn't really seem like her kind of thing and doesn't suit her image but we will see what happens i suppose.

i was hoping she'd sing something slowish like "you are not alone" or even "ben" or something. there are a ton of slow ones to choose from but i have a feeling cheryl will make her do something different this week to save the other judges from giving her the whole "one trick pony" spiel. it bothers me when they change the artists images though, if they already have one. it can actually really muck up their chances of getting further in the competition.

i'm so glad i have somebody to talk about the x factor to btw, haha. i take it well seriously and all my pals get totally pissed off at me when we're watching it cause i try and predict what is going to happen and flip out at song choices etc. acting like some sort of know it all :lol:

http://www.diana-vickers.com

mp3 downloads..forum..and more so check it out.

i hope so..i'll be so happy if i do. yeah i hope you get to go too...it would be awesome to go that week.

yeah i'm signed in now and i'm on her group page now so i'll post about it.

the song 'the blowers daughter' makes me think of her a lot cos she sang it at the audition. the lyric "can't take me eyes off you" also cos when she sings i can't take me eyes off her..she mezmerizes me.

i have no idea...i'm not a fan of his so i don't know a lot of his songs apart from the big hits he's had like billie jean and thriller so i have no idea. yeah i think they shouldn't have these theme weeks.

yeah i know what you mean...my friends don't like it. my mum and brother love it but i don't live with them so i don't get to talk about it much either and it's cool that we like the same person.

http://www.diana-vickers.com

mp3 downloads..forum..and more so check it out.

i hope so..i'll be so happy if i do. yeah i hope you get to go too...it would be awesome to go that week.

yeah i'm signed in now and i'm on her group page now so i'll post about it.

the song 'the blowers daughter' makes me think of her a lot cos she sang it at the audition. the lyric "can't take me eyes off you" also cos when she sings i can't take me eyes off her..she mezmerizes me.

i have no idea...i'm not a fan of his so i don't know a lot of his songs apart from the big hits he's had like billie jean and thriller so i have no idea. yeah i think they shouldn't have these theme weeks.

yeah i know what you mean...my friends don't like it. my mum and brother love it but i don't live with them so i don't get to talk about it much either and it's cool that we like the same person.

sakeee. i just typed out a bit spiel and clicked on undo by an accident, so it all disappeared :( haha

thanks for the link to the site :) it didn't work for me though.. gutted. kept coming up as page cannot be displayed. i'll save it though and see if it works later on.

ta for telling people about the myspace btw!

aye, her version of "the blower's daughter" is really good. i love how she makes every song her own. adding to them and all that. no other act on there seem to do that. i've noticed that alex seems to have a lot of fans. she's good and everything.. but she isn't really anything special. i mean, she isn't different. we already have a jamielia..

can't say i'm a huge wakko jakko fan either, haha. don't know many of his songs but i just think that she'd suit a slower one better. it'd be cool if she actually picked a fast one and then changed it up and made it her own.. slower and stuff. that could be a possibility, cause i remember a couple of american idols contestants did that and got lots of praise for it.

how come you don't live with your mum and brother? i'm sure i seen you at the underworld gig and your mum was with you :)

i think i'm going to have to copy you btw and make a wee diana sig :lol: i've not been on photoshop in ages, so i might as well.

sakeee. i just typed out a bit spiel and clicked on undo by an accident, so it all disappeared :( haha

thanks for the link to the site :) it didn't work for me though.. gutted. kept coming up as page cannot be displayed. i'll save it though and see if it works later on.

ta for telling people about the myspace btw!

aye, her version of "the blower's daughter" is really good. i love how she makes every song her own. adding to them and all that. no other act on there seem to do that. i've noticed that alex seems to have a lot of fans. she's good and everything.. but she isn't really anything special. i mean, she isn't different. we already have a jamielia..

can't say i'm a huge wakko jakko fan either, haha. don't know many of his songs but i just think that she'd suit a slower one better. it'd be cool if she actually picked a fast one and then changed it up and made it her own.. slower and stuff. that could be a possibility, cause i remember a couple of american idols contestants did that and got lots of praise for it.

how come you don't live with your mum and brother? i'm sure i seen you at the underworld gig and your mum was with you :)

i think i'm going to have to copy you btw and make a wee diana sig :lol: i've not been on photoshop in ages, so i might as well.

ah, gutted..hate it when that happens.

yeah it wasn't working well last night but it working now so i've downloaded all the mp3s and i'll be listening to them all day now i guess. that's okay..i've put the link in my sig so if anyone else here likes her, they can add it too :]

yeah she does...that's why i'm not too worried about michael jackson week cos even though that's not the kind of song she normally sings, she will make it her own. she isn't anything special...i can't stand rachel..everyone i know hates her voice but the judges seem to love her. btw on facebook diana has more fans than any other act but laura isn't far behind. she has nearly 15,000 fans now. yeah she's been singing slower songs so i'd like to see a more up tempo song to see what it sounds like. i hope dannii gives her a proper comment this time..she only mentioned about her hands which i thought didn't distract from her voice. i also disagreed with simon, she's not like marmite at all.

parents split a few years ago...i live with my dad. my parents didn't want me to go london on my own so my mum came then do you remember Gib (GibbyPhills) who used to come on the boards..well he had a spare ticket so my mum bought it off him, and now my mum likes paramore.

where's your diana sig? i just took the photos off the myspace page you made.

ah, gutted..hate it when that happens.

yeah it wasn't working well last night but it working now so i've downloaded all the mp3s and i'll be listening to them all day now i guess. that's okay..i've put the link in my sig so if anyone else here likes her, they can add it too :]

yeah she does...that's why i'm not too worried about michael jackson week cos even though that's not the kind of song she normally sings, she will make it her own. she isn't anything special...i can't stand rachel..everyone i know hates her voice but the judges seem to love her. btw on facebook diana has more fans than any other act but laura isn't far behind. she has nearly 15,000 fans now. yeah she's been singing slower songs so i'd like to see a more up tempo song to see what it sounds like. i hope dannii gives her a proper comment this time..she only mentioned about her hands which i thought didn't distract from her voice. i also disagreed with simon, she's not like marmite at all.

parents split a few years ago...i live with my dad. my parents didn't want me to go london on my own so my mum came then do you remember Gib (GibbyPhills) who used to come on the boards..well he had a spare ticket so my mum bought it off him, and now my mum likes paramore.

where's your diana sig? i just took the photos off the myspace page you made.

yeah i know. rachel isn't anything special either. she doesn't seem to have an amazing range. she's like an amy winehouse impersonator or some crap. she might be better this week though.. but i doubt it. her voice just goes right through me. i think she's more like marmite than diana.. but i can see why simon said that about diana as she's got a unique voice and a lot of people might not get it. my mum doesn't, haha.

ah! that makes sense about the london thing. yeah, i remember gib. does he still post on here?

i am using my diana sig on the diana boards.. but i don't want to put it up here cause it looks quite crap, haha.

yeah i know. rachel isn't anything special either. she doesn't seem to have an amazing range. she's like an amy winehouse impersonator or some crap. she might be better this week though.. but i doubt it. her voice just goes right through me. i think she's more like marmite than diana.. but i can see why simon said that about diana as she's got a unique voice and a lot of people might not get it. my mum doesn't, haha.

ah! that makes sense about the london thing. yeah, i remember gib. does he still post on here?

i am using my diana sig on the diana boards.. but i don't want to put it up here cause it looks quite crap, haha.

yeah i know..rachel shouldn't even be on the show cos of her criminal record. i know but everyone i know loves her voice even though she's not everyone's favourite. my mum loves austin and daniel but she does think diana is talented.

nah Gib hasn't posted for a long time.

yeah i seen it, it looks well good. i see you put the link for your myspace page on too.

yeah, i can't imagine rachel being a very nice person. she was full of shit last week when she was getting her feedback from the judges. "i'll take that on board". she's clearly not like that. it's sickening, haha.

tbh i don't even think she has a special voice at all man. it doesn't seem to vary very much. it's a bit boring, to me anyway..

diana seems to have a good chance at the minute, but i suppose it's only the beginning. sometimes it's a shame when they do well to begin with because they have to live up to higher expectations and everything. i can't wait for tonight though :)

• 9 months later...

Im hopefully im not shown at the auditions! I went to the ones in london.

Was nearish the back though! Most likely going to be on the tv at the bootcamp though. Was the 4th row on the right and believe the camera went past me and friends!

Always a fun time xfactor. Wasting a weekend. Usually thursday and friday go down for rehearsals then go down saturday for the main show