The X Factor

WayneFarro

surely lots of people here watch...over 10m watched the first episode of the new series.

i love it...especially the auditions..the guys singing mysterious girl had me laughing for ages.

it's extra special this year cos my mum auditioned, she sang I Love You by The Ordinary Boys. and i can't legally say how far she got but her audition will be on the itv1 show this weekend cos she's on the ad they are currently running...she's the woman walking across to give louis a flower...she was also on briefly on saturday saying 'i want to go a date with louis'. she might be on the xtra factor with the gorgeous holly willoughby cos they filmed lots of stuff with her and holly. so yeah watch it.

Hah, Wayne that's actually awesome ! I watched the last half of the first one, and i plan to follow it this year because i always forget and just catch like, the last 3 shows or something. It's just a pain that it's on on a saturday night, boo hiss.

I'll make an effort to watch this saturday's though, just to see mother doka, hahaha.

aww, yay for your mum.

loads of tits from my school were 'auditioning' this year - going around the whole school gloating about it so they were. then they didnt even get past the auditions with the producers. har har.

i must admitt, i missed the main show this weekend. i think my mum has it recorded...

it's extra special this year cos my mum auditioned, she sang I Love You by The Ordinary Boys. and i can't legally say how far she got but her audition will be on the itv1 show this weekend cos she's on the ad they are currently running...she's the woman walking across to give louis a flower...she was also on briefly on saturday saying 'i want to go a date with louis'. she might be on the xtra factor with the gorgeous holly willoughby cos they filmed lots of stuff with her and holly. so yeah watch it.

That was your mam? :willy_nilly:

Wow, now your mother can say 'I've been on TV!' :D

She didnt sing 'I Love You' you liar wayne! lmao

she was great!

'i love you louis!'

i love people like that ;D

she sang 2 songs....hero was the 2nd one she sang and they chose to show the worst performance out of the 2.

yeah i'm getting used to seeing my mum on tv, anyone watch GMTV yesterday? she had 2 interviews on that yesterday and she's on the xtra factor too as well. oh if you seen her in star on sunday...it's all bullshit, she never said anything like that. she said she wanted to go for a nice meal with louis but they made her sound like a sex mad woman.

oh yeah youtube videos of the audition, ad and gmtv coming up soon.

she sang 2 songs....hero was the 2nd one she sang and they chose to show the worst performance out of the 2.

yeah i'm getting used to seeing my mum on tv, anyone watch GMTV yesterday? she had 2 interviews on that yesterday and she's on the xtra factor too as well. oh if you seen her in star on sunday...it's all bullshit, she never said anything like that. she said she wanted to go for a nice meal with louis but they made her sound like a sex mad woman.

oh yeah youtube videos of the audition, ad and gmtv coming up soon.

ugh, x factors a piece of wank.

least she got through though ;D

• 1 month later...