A fear of spiders

Shivari

This may be a weird thing to talk about but whatever. I am terribly afraid of spiders. When I see one it turns into a half an hour ordeal about how to kill the thing. I can't seem to just take a Kleenex and smash them. I can't even figure out why they freak me out so much that I can't even be brave enough to kill something so small.

So does anyone else have this problem?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bees on the other hand...*shudder*

I'm fine with bees, as they tend to A not come into my house and B leave me alone. The only time one of them ever stung me was because I accidentally stepped on it barefoot and it didn't really hurt or bother me much.

Another thing I hate are crickets, which find ways to sneak into my basement. I only go down there if I have to because of them.

I'm fine with bees, as they tend to A not come into my house and B leave me alone. The only time one of them ever stung me was because I accidentally stepped on it barefoot and it didn't really hurt or bother me much.

Another thing I hate are crickets, which find ways to sneak into my basement. I only go down there if I have to because of them.

The whole bee thing is the same for me...minus the fact the last time I got stung was when I decided to hit one with a baseball bat.

Buuuuut I agree with you so much on the crickets thing. If there's one anywhere on the deck or near my front door I refuse to go up & into the house until it's gone. I hate crickets with a passion.

:shifty:

spiders dont bother me at all,

i can have them crawl up my arms or w/e, it doesnt phase me a bit.

bees on the other hand...*shudder*

that's what i'm afraid of

if they're just chilling somewhere around me it doesn't scare me at all but when they start moving really fast or get really close to me i freak out cause i don't want them crawling on me

i'm TERRIFIEEEED of bees

that's what i'm afraid of

if they're just chilling somewhere around me it doesn't scare me at all but when they start moving really fast or get really close to me i freak out cause i don't want them crawling on me

i'm TERRIFIEEEED of bees

oh no, if i see one sitting on like a table or soemthing from 20 feet away,

i FREAK out, run away, practically cower, etc.

its pretty pathetic actually.

fxcking scariest things, EVER.

them and clowns, and driving next to a huge truck.

I think little spiders are kinda cute sometimes, but those big ones are scary! :(

And if I accidently see a spider somewhere my "Own place" like on my bed I'm scared of it, but if spider is somewhere like on the ground it's okay. If you know what I mean. :)

I still think worms and mosquitos are almost equally scary as spiders. :D

I work at a day camp during the summer and I'm usually handing younger girls {6-9} and we are outside all day. Whenever a bee flys by...they go *insane* like some even brake out in tears. I'm not a fan of bees but I can hold still as it flys by...these little girls act as though they're about to be eaten by cannibals or something! But then again...I'm a big baby when it comes to spiders too :uhh:. I can't even kill one myself lmao