A fear of spiders

Shivari

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so fucking scared of spiders it's unreal. They're actually the only thing i'm consciously scared of (like, if i was about to get raped i'd be scared of that, but i'm not right now yuhsee ?) they freak me ouuuutttt ! I can handle the little ones now through necessity, because where i skate is constantly covered in the small ones and they just end up on your arms like "rawrrr i am spider", and i've mastered the art of calmly flicking them off, but any bigger than a fingernail and i freak.

Ew spiders.

Did you know that the average human eats about 8 spiders in their sleep during their whole lifetime?

Sweet dreams tonight, people. :twisted:

Also, apparently this is untrue, word is it was made up on one of those fact websites to see who believed it. Evidently everyone ;-)

Also, apparently this is untrue, word is it was made up on one of those fact websites to see who believed it. Evidently everyone ;-)

thats not true?

i could have sworn it was...:nono:

i work at a pet store and someone brought in their teranchula,

then one of the ppl i work with dared me to hold it on my head,

so for like a half hour while the ppl were shopping i had ths spider sitting on the top of my head :rotfl:

i did that once back at some field trip back in the 4th grade too.

This may be a weird thing to talk about but whatever. I am terribly afraid of spiders. When I see one it turns into a half an hour ordeal about how to kill the thing. I can't seem to just take a Kleenex and smash them. I can't even figure out why they freak me out so much that I can't even be brave enough to kill something so small.

So does anyone else have this problem?

You need one of those plastic spider catcher things. That's what I use and stick em out of the window ;-)

never understood people being scared of spiders tbh

Same. Or that was until a couple of years ago, I woke up in the middle of the night, half asleep, hadn't opened my eyes or anything cause I was gonna go back to sleep. Then I heard a noise from just above me. I thought wtf is that? I open my eyes, and there's a massive spider climbing up the wall. Like the size of your hand. It was loud enough that I heard it walking up the wall. I jumped out of bed lol Big spiders scare me, but not little ones.