TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

Anyone found another site to watch Twilight? I did the one Kailey posted, for a little over an hour, but then it was "removed for copyright infringement."

still available as stream from zshare, although this site does require patience...

part one

part two

download links

part one

part two

i keep rewatching this, and rob's songs have been in my head all day swear down.

yeah sorry,

am working on getting it to itunes (therefore apple) format but from just playing about i can tell it's going to take a while and i need sleep tonight ! i'll do it tomorrow night, though, so hang about apple-rs and ipod-ers and i'll get it up in .mp4 or .mov.

S'all good, now:

"are you afraid ?"

"no"

"then answer me the most basic question, what to we eat"

"...*HOLY SHIT HOW DO I ANSWER THAT QUESTION WITHOUT SOUNDING PRETENTIOUS OR CONTRADICTINGLY SCARED SHITLESS... i know* you won't hurt me *please good fucking god don't hurt me*"

oh, i really need to see this in the cinema, i can't see him sparkle on the shitty pirate :(

yeah sorry,

am working on getting it to itunes (therefore apple) format but from just playing about i can tell it's going to take a while and i need sleep tonight ! i'll do it tomorrow night, though, so hang about apple-rs and ipod-ers and i'll get it up in .mp4 or .mov.

Thanks so much for doing this! haha

s'all good i want it too haha !

I think the only way i can do this and still have any shred of sanity or virus-free-disk space left is to have a watermark slapped across it for about a minute or so...

I'm experimenting, and i'm not sure what it's going to do to the (already bad) quality but i'm trying kids, i'm trying haha.

also, .mov files generally end up massive. i don't know if this will still be the case, but it's going to take a while to convert then upload then for you guys to download, i think ;/

AHAHA I LOVE THAT PART! ^

i love when edward walks into the cafeteria!

:hyper:

AND WHEN HES WET!

2ibhthg.gif

v75a45.gif

2ziq0yh.jpg

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMNOMN ONMOGMNOGMNMMOMOMNONMOMNONMM

FOR DAYYYYS

AH, OH MY GOSH.

*dies*

Just look at how sexy is. *has fan girl moment*

AHAHA I LOVE THAT PART! ^

i love when edward walks into the cafeteria!

AND WHEN HES WET!

2ibhthg.gif

v75a45.gif

2ziq0yh.jpg

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMNOMN ONMOGMNOGMNMMOMOMNONMOMNONMM

FOR DAYYYYS

SO CUTE

OMG

seriously, fuck theatres

it should have been a straight to dvd release so i can watch it over and over and over

none of this waiting shit

I DONT DO WAITING

oh probably

honestly they'd probably make more that way then they would in theatres

cause a. dvds are more expensive b. lots of people would buy multiple copies and c. lots of people wait for things to be on dvd before they watch it

though seeing robs face on that big of a screen is definitely nothing to complain about

oh probably

honestly they'd probably make more that way then they would in theatres

cause a. dvds are more expensive b. lots of people would buy multiple copies and c. lots of people wait for things to be on dvd before they watch it

though seeing robs face on that big of a screen is definitely nothing to complain about

yeah thats the pro of it being in theaters :P