TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

<333

Has anyone converted the links to itunes format? I can't, but I need to in order to get it on my ipod. So if you have, would you mind sending me those links?

Nope, but i think i plan to, i deffo want it on my ipod too haah ! i don't have time too now, nor will i tonight 'cause i've got work, but i'll make an effort to post a download link up by the end of the week if you still haven't got it (:

I'm going to see the movie tomorrow evening, I can't wait :mrgreen:

When we heard that the film was coming out, me and one of my best friends (I got her into the whole Twilight thing) decided to go together, but last week she told me she was going to see it tonight with her boyfriend and another couple. It would have been odd to be the one without the boyfriend LOL

So she said she's coming again with me and another friend of ours tomorrow, she doesn't mind watching it twice hahaha

I heard that Catherine Hardwicke is thinking about filming some of the scenes of New Moon in Italy. If that's true, Volterra's just a few hours away from where I live :mrgreen:

<333

Nope, but i think i plan to, i deffo want it on my ipod too haah ! i don't have time too now, nor will i tonight 'cause i've got work, but i'll make an effort to post a download link up by the end of the week if you still haven't got it (:

That would be fantastic!

Thank you!

:willy_nilly: