waketheearth

i saw those last week..

really i don't think its that big of a deal

i'm a pro-choice kind of person

just because i wouldn't do it doesn't mean she can't

i have nothing against people who do

plus its not like she's trying to flaunt it or anything

the paparazzi started following her home, she can't really help that

and i mean, after all this craziness, is it such a shock that she would?

it could be worse

she could be a crack whore

my thoughts exactly. i was a little disappointed when i saw these too.

but then i realized my disappointment was coming from that fact that she was kissing her boyfriend Michael and that it wasn't Rob. :rotfl:

http://i38.tinypic.com/344a7hs.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/2cntb4n.jpg

best friends foreverr<333 ahaha i love rob and tomstu! :P

but anyways

http://antonella87.livejournal.com/40512.html?thread=2758208#t2758208

SPOILERS if you havent seen the movie yet,

but i love the animations :D

scroll up, because it goes straight to the comments

and i LOVE THIS

s1qfc0.gif

haha Rob, that is going to be what he looks like when he reacts what my letter that i sent him says. Well if he does read it..lol. He's gonna be like WTF, crazy girl ;)

Hahah! Aww whatd you send him?

I'm sending him one too! :D

i just send a letter, i didn't ask for anything in return. I even put Dear Rob (or whoever reads this..haha).

I honestly just thanked him for all of the hard work that he puts into his roles, and i congratulated him on the success of Twilight. I thanked him for inspiring me with his music, because during the time (in the past year) that my depression got really bad, i lost the part of me that loved to play music. When i heard his music on the soundtrack it was so full of soul-(as are his performances in movies) that it inspired me to pick up my violin again and teach myself how to play the piano. I might even give the guitar a try again. I also gave him a fake number which was 555-1469..which has a dirty joke in it if you get it, i told him i was kidding about the phone number which i was. I told him some more personal stuff, and no not nasty dirty stuff either ....stuff about how he inspires me,etc.

yeah..so i don't expect him to read it..but i'd figure it would be a nice gesture on my part :)

and do it, send him one too! :D

[/rambling]

awww yeah thats a lot like what im sending him!

i was just going to thank him

thank him for handling all of this so well

he could be a horrible person and not show up to anything and be rude to the fans

but despite how much her hates the attention and is so humble, he does it all for us.

he goes through hell for his fans and its so amazing!

:')

haha

<333 i loovee himmm!

awww yeah thats a lot like what im sending him!

i was just going to thank him

thank him for handling all of this so well

he could be a horrible person and not show up to anything and be rude to the fans

but despite how much her hates the attention and is so humble, he does it all for us.

he goes through hell for his fans and its so amazing!

:')

haha

<333 i loovee himmm!

what can i say, great minds think alike! :D

aww yeah i know. I felt so bad for him in Dallas when i went. But he stood up there for so much longer than he probably should have given the circumstances (there was technical difficulties). He could have just been like "oh well the microphone doesn't work right, i'm out of here" but he wasn't. He tried sooo hard for us to be able to hear him, but it wasn't his fault. All the while 2,000 girls were screaming at him uncontrollably. I mean it was like ok it's to be expected at first..hey i did for like 2 seconds but damn people shut up after 5-10 seconds! *shakes head* The poor guy looked like he was going to cry..or something. I was screaming shut up really loud...he even looked over to where i was standing and smiled whe me and another 2 girls were screaming shut up at everyone. It was cute :)

He really is taking all of this new found fame so well, he seems like such a cool guy, and from what i heard from the people who did meet him in Dallas, he is :D

i love him soooo much as well <333

here are some pics from Dallas (i didn't take them,, i have one but it came out bad, it's from my phone), i'll scan it into my computer one of these days..lol. Anyways i love his shoes! And i spy someones underpants :P THE SEX HAIR OWNS ME!

wipwxx.jpg

257dogi.jpg

good Lord that man is beautiful <3

ahhh i know!

i just dont understand how people scream in his face?!

thats horrible!

poor guy must be mortified when people do that!

i seriously want to give him some coffee, a new beanie, a new pair of pants, some more ray bans, and the biggest hug in the world.

hahaha. :)

yeah i know. He looked so confused, he was pacing and of course running his hands through the sex hair ALOT..lol. He really looked lost.

we should make that our mission..lol.

huggles the RPATTZ <3

i've heard that he does read his fanmail but yeah i'm not trusting anything. *shrug* Especially now that Twilight has come out..he's probably getting 6549849923063516519887 letters coming in that say OmGz eyE LUb Eu SeW MOcxh@!!! WiL1 UE BiT3 MeH!!

yeah.

he says he DOES read his fanmail in this interview.

Do you read the fan mail?

Yeah. I do that quite a lot actually, because I get batches sent from London. I go through tons and tons of it at a time. I get sent some good stuff. I’ve gotten some really good books. I had this amazing thing made by a fan website, this really amazing bound book with all of these notes inside it. I mean, it must have taken ages to make. I remember thinking, "Why?" (laughs). But, no, it was amazing. Someone sent me a book I’m reading right now, a book of Charles Baudelaire poems. I thought, "Wow, I was going to buy that." That was nice.

awwww..so maybe there is hope.

he needs to get someone to screen his mail though.seriously.

i'm up for that

i'll probably need a step ladder though haha

haha me too. Isn't he like 6'1" or something?

i'm not obsessed..no no no:rotfl:

OMGE! LOOK AT THIS!

modeling-menshairstylemagjpg_h480.jpg

SO FREAKING CUTE..I WOULD HAVE DATED HIM. *NODS*

credit goes to http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/ for the pic :)