TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

Haha.

This is definitely not helping the stopping of rumors.

3501352849_3e8db180ce.jpg

Ugh. I hate how people can't just be friends.

There always has to be some sort of drama with celebrities.

I mean, come on. They're at a club. Obviously they're gonna be talking close to each other, it's fucking LOUD.

When I go to shows, I talk to people, sometimes boys, and we need to talk close to each other because there's a band playing and we can't hear each other. That does NOT mean we're dating.

Just because Rob and Kristen are hanging out, doesn't mean they're dating! I think the paparazzi should just get over this story already and move on to something more interesting.

Just saying though. :roll:

• Like 1

Ugh. I hate how people can't just be friends.

There always has to be some sort of drama with celebrities.

I mean, come on. They're at a club. Obviously they're gonna be talking close to each other, it's fucking LOUD.

When I go to shows, I talk to people, sometimes boys, and we need to talk close to each other because there's a band playing and we can't hear each other. That does NOT mean we're dating.

Just because Rob and Kristen are hanging out, doesn't mean they're dating! I think the paparazzi should just get over this story already and move on to something more interesting.

Just saying though. :roll:

Haha I know! That's why I'm posting it. I found that picture on Flickr and there were soooooo many comments like

OMG THEY ARE DATING

and like

OMG I KNEW IT

and lame shit like that.

Paparazzi need to leave them alone.

The sad thing is is that was at one of Rob's friend's shows.

He can't even watch one of his best friends play a gig without paparazzi trying to frame Kristen and him.

It's annoying.

"Harry Potter actress Emma Watson has officially confirmed that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are dating"

-

"Oh god! He's absolutely hot! He's driving me crazy…But we're just good friends and can be on the phone for hours, because I know that there's something going on between him and Kristen Stewart,” spewed Emma.!

as if bitchy watson can "officially confirm" anything. i'm dissing the source, not the actual alleged info, because to be honest i just ain't fussed if they're going out, that's their business not mine, and whilst i would happily ravish both of them (simultaneously) i have come to terms with the fact that that just isn't going to happen. So, i wish them all the best if they are a "couple", and all the best if they aren't, i don't care either way.

BUT THINK HOW BEAUTIFUL THEIR CHILDREN WOULD BE.

"Harry Potter actress Emma Watson has officially confirmed that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are dating"

-

"Oh god! He's absolutely hot! He's driving me crazy…But we're just good friends and can be on the phone for hours, because I know that there's something going on between him and Kristen Stewart,” spewed Emma.!

as if bitchy watson can "officially confirm" anything. i'm dissing the source, not the actual alleged info, because to be honest i just ain't fussed if they're going out, that's their business not mine, and whilst i would happily ravish both of them (simultaneously) i have come to terms with the fact that that just isn't going to happen. So, i wish them all the best if they are a "couple", and all the best if they aren't, i don't care either way.

BUT THINK HOW BEAUTIFUL THEIR CHILDREN WOULD BE.

Lol. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Threesome alert!!!

my friend was at food lion the other day and fished out this vhs tape called vampire high and bought it. so she watched it and then made me watch some of it.

it's about this girl...who falls in love with a vampire.

there are 4 of them. 2 guys and 2 girls. the one guy is quiet and to himself, the other is loud and athletic and wild. one of the girls is obssessed with herself, the other is always trying to make everyone happy.

:shifty:

o and there is a guy who looks after them and tries to keep them civilized and able to mingle with humans...

never finished watching it but it's pretty much just a lame version of twilight.

haha :rotfl: