The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

hey!

yeah, I'm the Knuuudi Franzi mentioned! :D

I never realized that you felt ignored! So I think it's kind of unfair...

I never said that I don't like you! You did nothing to me, so why should I dislike you?

You never told me, that you feel uncared, so we didn't had a chance for correct our manner...:(

hey!

yeah, I'm the Knuuudi Franzi mentioned! :D

I never realized that you felt ignored! So I think it's kind of unfair...

I never said that I don't like you! You did nothing to me, so why should I dislike you?

You never told me, that you feel uncared, so we didn't had a chance for correct our manner...:(

Yes I know that I never said something but imagine you wouldn't be that 'close' to Burnchen and I just would be talking to someone and you try to join there. It's always kinda hard for me to disturb you when you and Burnchen are chatting there for pages. Look through it and you'll see that you 2 are always the ones who talk so much there.

Yes I know that I never said something but imagine you wouldn't be that 'close' to Burnchen and I just would be talking to someone and you try to join there. It's always kinda hard for me to disturb you when you and Burnchen are chatting there for pages. Look through it and you'll see that you 2 are always the ones who talk so much there.

Yeah, for sure I know that we're talking a lot^^

But atm we're totally fixed on each other, you have to understand!

But you can disturb us always, the Spam-thread isn't our main-talk, so that shouldn't be the problem!

I'm really sorry that you feel pissed off because of us! peace?

Yeah, for sure I know that we're talking a lot^^

But atm we're totally fixed on each other, you have to understand!

But you can disturb us always, the Spam-thread isn't our main-talk, so that shouldn't be the problem!

I'm really sorry that you feel pissed off because of us! peace?

Ya okay do what you want, doesn't matter for me. Nevertheless I think that Burnchen doesn't like me and I don't match into your talks.

But for the peace, I can try to come there on thursday or friday again.

Ya okay do what you want, doesn't matter for me. Nevertheless I think that Burnchen doesn't like me and I don't match into your talks.

But for the peace, I can try to come there on thursday or friday again.

But for me it matters! I think, your friends here are thinking now that I'm a total a**hole, but I'm not...

I don't know if Burnchen doesn't like you, so I don't talk 'bout it...

ok, thur., fri. ... I'm noticing! ;-)

But for me it matters! I think, your friends here are thinking now that I'm a total a**hole, but I'm not...

I don't know if Burnchen doesn't like you, so I don't talk 'bout it...

ok, thur., fri. ... I'm noticing! ;-)

I'm sorry if they think so now. You're actually alright sometimes. I just can say that I have a mixed opinion of you, to be honest. ;-)

I don't promise anything with thursday and friday, totally depends from my homework.