RenegadeRoss

12 pages? :uhh: WTF???!

Oh my gosh poor you! :(

yeah :nono:

it wasn't 12 if i would have started to learn it earlier.lol

& byee :hug:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

hi :D

ahh I'm jealous :twisted: I want the sun sooo bad :willy_nilly: I could seriously be a snowman right now :willy_nilly:

don't be that jealous...the weather was soooo crap lately :nono: just rain,rain and rain....:nono: and it's starting again from this evening.....:(

my grandmother is in hospital :(

ooh no that's terrible! :hug::(

I hope she gets out of there soon :hug:

I gotta go now. :(

See you! :hug:

awh bye xxx :hug:

Hey Dia, And Em and Becca! :):hug:

How are you all?

I'm good just cold :willy_nilly:

you?

don't be that jealous...the weather was soooo crap lately :nono: just rain,rain and rain....:nono: and it's starting again from this evening.....:(

ooh it's only starting to be crappy here. It was quite sunny over the weekend =] I've always hated the rain though so it makes me extra stressed haha XD

ooh it's only starting to be crappy here. It was quite sunny over the weekend =] I've always hated the rain though so it makes me extra stressed haha XD

yeah it was sunny over the weekend here too :D but the rest of the days.....:nono:

i also hate rain...soo much :/

Im good thanks folks :D just been out for my best friends birthday and she loved my presents! hehe :)

awh awesome :D

what did you get her?

yeah it was sunny over the weekend here too :D but the rest of the days.....:nono:

i also hate rain...soo much :/

awh I woke up this morning thinking it was still in the middle of night because there was so many black clouds, it made my room so dark :willy_nilly:

I got her a fall out boy ticket, a monkey teddy wearing a top with her favourite colours, and i got her a motherwell fc strip with her name and her favourite number on the back,

She was so happy she said "i love you" to my face, which made me smile the biggest smile ever haha :)