A Rocket To The Moon

-parawhore-

Awww, bummer about Loren and not even seeing Nick.

Nick was out practically all of 3oh!3 set at my show. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few that actually got to talk to Justin at my show. He was out for like, 10 minutes and he was talking to me for most of it. I literally saw him, talked/danced with him, turned around for like a minute and then he was gone. It was weird. hahaha

^ yeah my friend was telling me that she talked to loren and he was soo nice. he asked what her name was and she said hannah, then he goes loren. she was like no its hannah and he was like haha no my name is loren :)

that's wierd about justin he was out practically the whole time after my show. there were these drunk girls and they were like asking me infront of him like "do you know a band called brighten?" i was like yes and she goes omgg hes in that band and i was like i know! and justin in the most adorable way said aww stop it, dont do that...like he didnt want them promoting his band..and i told him i saw him in 2007 and then he got happy and was like really??? thats so awesome and we talked about brighten forever, haha. <3

yeah i didnt want to say anything when i first was talking to him and then those girls said something so i was like helllll yeahs brighten bby. and then i was like is jimmy coming back? because idk what their whole ordeal is and he was like yes and alex too. and i was like omg yayyyyyyyyyyyyy. and then i go do you have a copy of your new cd..and he was like umm maybe, no no i dont. we havent finished mixing it yet..and i was like huh oh no i meant early love. i know its been out forever but i still havent gotten it. and he goes oh i dont think i have a copy of that either. i was like oh its okay. he goes buy it off itunes because i was talking about ordering stuff offline..

anyways i ramble to much sorry :/

^ yeah i know!! my home computer is so slow, and thats where i have my itunes so i rarely ever get on. i need to get on and buy early love. i've been listening to king vs. queen forever...their music is so happy and like good summer music. sounds gay but i'm sure you all know what i mean, haha