Just BEING a fan

I've found just being a Paramore fan helps promotes them, lol odd I know but seriously, just as long as you let people listen to there stuff then your helping them!

I've got most of my friends into them just cos im always listening to them and people want to know why...so i play....they listen....they like....voila!

Haha

I even got a supply teacher into them

LOL

Scary...

haha it totally does.

last night i was giving a girl i don't know too well a ride in my car and she was looking through my cd's and she was like "paramore! you listen to paramore?" and that seriously made my day, and we started listening to it. she had only heard a couple songs from them and had been looking for their cd i guess... so she's gonna buy it now. YAY!

haha it totally does.

last night i was giving a girl i don't know too well a ride in my car and she was looking through my cd's and she was like "paramore! you listen to paramore?" and that seriously made my day' date=' and we started listening to it. she had only heard a couple songs from them and had been looking for their cd i guess... so she's gonna buy it now. YAY![/quote']

^ =D=D that's kewl. i love it when that happens.

I'm still working on my sister,I don't think it's going to happend though,she only likes Pressure and won't let me play anything else of theirs without her leaving the room :roll:

I'm working on it,soon she will be another one of Paramore's minions. :twisted:

My other sister likes country,so..That's not gonna happend lol.

Iv'e got a few of my friends in Paramore,not overly obsessed yet.

• 2 weeks later...
haha' date=' i'm trying to get my little sister into them.

she says if they play reading festival she'll come and see them just to see if they are all i make them out to be.haha.[/quote']

Awww I would LOVE to see them at Reading Festival!!

I wish I was going this year...=[

But yes, take her and PROVE they are better than originally expected!! Heheh.

Cos they are

much

=]

^ all the simple stuff like that helps, cos people inquire, like "what are you listening too? It bloody loud" haha

Even w/ me, someone was just listing there favourite bands and Paramore came up, i was like "Paramore? Who they" and it kinda spiralled from there really

=]

I had a friend who barley listens to music at all ask me to send her pressure the other day

I was well chuffed!

Haha