Rumors about Misery Business

miranda:]

that pic's real? :o i just kinda assumed it was photoshopped for some reason. but oh well...they'd make a cute couple but it would be so freakin awkward cause they're in a band together..

i reali do think they did go out. theres quite a few pics of them that would imply that. but they arent now cuz hayley is def with chad..

i think miz biz is about him. but wats the big deal? there isnt one.

maybe its just me, but hayley has said many times that the song is about a girl that came into their circle of friends and manipulated someone with sex and her body, correct? if i were josh or a guy or anyone for that matter, i wouldnt want my band singing about how i got manipulated by this girl and whatnot. Even if only my circle of friends knew that it was really about me. I'd be embarrassed that i was that person. But again, maybe thats just me.

i reali do think they did go out. theres quite a few pics of them that would imply that. but they arent now cuz hayley is def with chad..

i think miz biz is about him. but wats the big deal? there isnt one.

Awwwww i dunno why i assumed it was photoshopped... lol but yeahh awww ive thought they maybe had a thing once but i wasn't sure...you think mis biz is about Chad? or Josh lol?? but yeah doesn't matter whoever its about,its a great song :D

maybe its just me, but hayley has said many times that the song is about a girl that came into their circle of friends and manipulated someone with sex and her body, correct? if i were josh or a guy or anyone for that matter, i wouldnt want my band singing about how i got manipulated by this girl and whatnot. Even if only my circle of friends knew that it was really about me. I'd be embarrassed that i was that person. But again, maybe thats just me.

thats why i dont think its about Josh ... could be wrong tough ..who knows ..

Well they prove Josh and Hayley did date at one point. Someone thought the kiss picture was photoshopped.

yeah that was me, i just assumed..cause most pics like that are...i dunno i just did..but yeah does it?? hmmm [reads it again]

*edit; OMG they did date :o :o awwwwww, wow i feel like a idiot for not realising that before... :o

Whoa, calm down. :roll:

At least I'm not one of the many who spazzed out over the piercing or tattoo.

Calm down? I am calm... I'm just simply saying that it's pathetic that this board contains almost as much speculation about the members' private lives than there is talk about music. And what's even worse is that all of these topics have been discussed to death- there's nothing left to speculate over, but people continue to do so.

Nope. I'll stay and bitch instead.

I don't see why this is necessary.

Once you become famous and are in the public eye, people are going to speculate about your public life.

I'm sure they've learned to deal with it. They are all individually strong and together they are one of the strongest bands I've ever seen.

People are allowed to believe what they want.

I personally do think that Hayley and Josh were together once but things may have gotten bad so they stopped dating for the sake of the band. There's just too much evidence supporting it.

Either way, it doesn't matter as long as they are both happy in their current relationships.

Awwwww i dunno why i assumed it was photoshopped... lol but yeahh awww ive thought they maybe had a thing once but i wasn't sure...you think mis biz is about Chad? or Josh lol?? but yeah doesn't matter whoever its about,its a great song :D

there were a few other pics that would make people think they were. i meant i thought i was about josh not chad.

but i dont see wats the big deal about it...

How the FUCK would it be about Chad if it was written before they met?

If idiots are gonna make assumptions like that, they don't even deserve to speculate.

The language is unnecessary.

I agree that the speculation about their private lives gets out of control sometimes, but it's not necessary to insult other members.

• 2 weeks later...