Rumors about Misery Business

miranda:]

Oh my god... lol

Yes, there is a picture of Hay and Josh kissing. Maybe they had a relationship once but don't want to admit to it now so that they don't get it in people's heads that a 'them' is possible.

My Heart is about God...

Misery Business IS a true story, but it doesn't involve Josh.

And why does everyone assume it's a Hayley + Josh thing! Maybe it's Jeremy! Or Zac! Heck, even Taylor or Hunter! Could be Michael Jackson! lol You're all sooooo beyond crazy xD

Oh my god... lol

Yes, there is a picture of Hay and Josh kissing. Maybe they had a relationship once but don't want to admit to it now so that they don't get it in people's heads that a 'them' is possible.

My Heart is about God...

And why does everyone assume it's a Hayley + Josh thing! Maybe it's Jeremy! Or Zac! Heck, even Taylor or Hunter! Could be Michael Jackson! lol You're all sooooo beyond crazy xD

ahahaha, Micheal Jackson's name just appears randomly! :rotfl: Amazing!

Oh my god... lol

My Heart is about God...

well everyone assumes it because of the picture and because they DID go out.... so maybe everyone thinks that they still are....

and no one really knows who it is about except them... so no one can really say anything like who it's not about or about...

everyone just has their own opinion....:shifty:

• 1 month later...
Oh my god... lol

My Heart is about God...

theres a picture of hayley and josh kissing!

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

someone post it!

Oh my god... lol

My Heart is about God...

that pic's real? :o i just kinda assumed it was photoshopped for some reason. but oh well...they'd make a cute couple but it would be so freakin awkward cause they're in a band together..

okkayy they're bigger christians than i thought... my heart's about God?? lol. im sorry...i thought it was about like i dunno, love, but not for God.. lol im sorry im just laughing cause i got it so wrong[im not laughing at the fact they wrote it about God btw]xD