New LJ Entry 10/2

my_sundown

it's been a long time long time shouldna lef you lef you without a dope beat to step to step to

[ music | family tree (live) - h20 ]

AYOOOO!

sorry it's been so long. much has happened since the last post. big things. important things.

to be more specific:

2lsiqs9.jpg

jordan pundik

2w6ro1l.jpg

jordan, hayley, michael

30jtx77.jpg

jordan again

2yvqp9g.jpg

yours truly

aaand that's all i'm going to let out of the bag! though there are many more... save those for another post, possibly?

anyways, the past few weeks have been great... it's nice to be off and still have things going on. most of you have probably heard the new track ("Decode") for Twilight. we're really stoked to have a couple of our songs on the movie. it's a great project to be a part of. i really feel like the entire series is an amazing story and, trendy or not, it can't really be denied. anyone who's read at least a chapter of one of the books will agree with me. the responses to to song have been awesome - thank you guys for getting into it and supporting the song and the project. next week we'll be shooting the video for "Decode" with our friend Shane Drake. he's coming down to our neck of the woods to do this one (can you say pressure video??). we'll keep you posted on how that goes.

in other news, i'm on tour! with chadball and New Found Glory. gettin the best of both worlds right now... off time yet still on tour. as you probably would guess, their shows have been absolutely ridiculous. i'm having a blast watching all the bands just about every night. four year strong, ftw. yes! i am part of the FTW league now. i guess i have a little less than a week til i get dropped off in nashville. i'm stoked for a nashville NFG show. for anyone in the area, they are playing Rocketown and i believe the date is the 8th... wednesday? it'll be a great show. duuhhh. be there or... be there.

well, this has been a fun post for me. hope you enjoyed it. i'm gettin back in the game. (sorry it took so long, by the wayyyy). see you around soon.

south america... we're coming for YOUUU!!!

heart,

hbomba

The last thing I want is for Hayley to be with Chad *cough*fuckoff*cough*. I dont like him nor do I like NFG, Hayley can do better (he's 8 years older for christ's sake!). But I gotta stop complaining, is my girl's life, she can do what she wants.... (just not with chad...).

The last thing I want is for Hayley to be with Chad *cough*fuckoff*cough*. I dont like him nor do I like NFG, Hayley can do better (he's 8 years older for christ's sake!). But I gotta stop complaining, is my girl's life, she can do what she wants.... (just not with chad...).

Yes you do need to stop fucking complaining. It's irritating.

At least she's not with a 45 year old like my 19 year old cousin is. *puke*

I LOL'd @ the comment with them asking hayley if chad is circumcised.

Hayley shouldn't know that anyway... I also hope she hasn't done anything with Chad, I don't know what I'd do with myself.

So what?

And I'm 3 years younger, what's the better choice?

^ I'm not sure if I dig the rings, but the double devil tails look cool!

Also, the video, I hope they don't make Hayley look weird, due to the subject of the song.

Agreed

lol @ getting all serious about Hayley's relationship

BTW I'm glad she updated.

Shane Drake AGAIN? Come on. :P

Yup, they should definitely get someone else

I LOL'd @ the comment with them asking hayley if chad is circumcised.

haha :)

Hayley shouldn't know that anyway... I also hope she hasn't done anything with Chad, I don't know what I'd do with myself.

Well, Hayley is Christian, so I don't think she did.

But we never know, some Christians don't care about that. :-o I hope she's part of the Christians that don't care, It's better to be free and do whatever you want.

If she wants to make out with him, why not ? I only want her to be happy. :)

I am the best choice. 8-)

Why are you so against hayley having a life to lead for herself?

its up to her what she does.

not you.

you're complaining is starting to piss me off.

leave her to do what she wants to do,

and stop getting shitty that you're not banging her.

Why are you so against hayley having a life to lead for herself?

its up to her what she does.

not you.

you're complaining is starting to piss me off.

leave her to do what she wants to do,

and stop getting shitty that you're not banging her.

YES! YES!!

Shut the fuck up already! Stop whining and get a fucking life!