1 day with a member of Paramore...

ok if you had the chance to spend 1 full day with only 1 member of paramore who would it be,,,why?,,and what would you 2 do (ps. TAYLOR YORK counts bcuzz i like him and i think he shuld be an official member) * ILL START

ok if i had the chance it would def be jeremy becuzz he is like the coolest ever. Even tho im trying 2 learn lead guitar id still want him 2 show me some bass moves bcuzz he is sick on the bass guitar.Then we wuld go 2 a skate park so i can skate with him OMG that be super awesome ...then wed prblly get a huge pizza some arizonas and just chill and listen 2 some ROCK :willy_nilly:

(ps. i know i spelled member wrong MY BAD!!!)

Umm.. Hayley of course, I love her. And if we were to do something, I would take her somewhere nice and have a good conversation. Then later, I'd take her out for something nice, it would be great... I can imagine it now!

hmmmm, either Hayley or Zac. If I were to chill with Hayley, we would definitely go shopping at clothing stores, music stores, book stores etc, chill and talk about books and movies, introduce her to some amazing tv shows and play her in guitar hero haha.

Zac, we'd totally go to taco bell, I'd invite my friend alisha so that we could totally jam out (alisha on guitar, me on bass) and then play guitar hero or rock band or something lol.

hmmm...

Not josh...Because he needs time to warm up to people from what I read awhile ago...Like his serious business attitude? Thats what I'm talking about...

Not Jeremy for obvious reasons, I think it would just be awkward...

OK enough, Hayley for sure. I'd drop something and ask her to pick it up kindly for me and she would do it I'd bet.

:shifty:

Because I have no interest in him at all and he kind of intimidates me.

Just look at him! He would walk all over me, He's so crazy and out there, I might have had to go upside his head!

No lol, Hmmm...I don't know...I think it's because maybe I'm not that much into joking around like him and Zac.

hmmm...

Not josh...Because he needs time to warm up to people from what I read awhile ago...Like his serious business attitude? Thats what I'm talking about...

Not Jeremy for obvious reasons, I think it would just be awkward...

OK enough, Hayley for sure. I'd drop something and ask her to pick it up kindly for me and she would do it I'd bet.

:shifty:

Pervert... nuff said....

I was kidding!

I'll give a real reason, I'd want to get to know her...I wouldn't push anything like "hey hayley, give me your msn! Your numbah!!!1!!" I would just...Talk and we would go a few places...And I'd see if she like to make a song on guitar, A quick one...

From the top of our heads. Yes that would be soo cool!!

Then I'd ask her to pick up my guitar.

I was kidding!

I'll give a real reason, I'd want to get to know her...I wouldn't push anything like "hey hayley, give me your msn! Your numbah!!!1!!" I would just...Talk and we would go a few places...And I'd see if she like to make a song on guitar, A quick one...

From the top of our heads. Yes that would be soo cool!!

Then I'd ask her to pick up my guitar.

I'd like to talk to her too... and I also don't think sexually of her, I try not to do that. I respect her

I would say Josh but I;m afraid I have to go with Hayley. She'd be little girlfriend for the day! (No pun intended.) She could fix my hair cool like hers and we could shop haha.

I think I'd get along with her most also...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned wooing Hayley yet!!

hahah, Seriously, You set yourself up to easy with all these things.

Anyways, OK you're cool I can see you respect Hayley, Big whoop wanna fight about it?

As for me, In real life I would never really do that, I just doin that stuff for the lulz.

hahah, Seriously, You set yourself up to easy with all these things.

Anyways, OK you're cool I can see you respect Hayley, Big whoop wanna fight about it?

As for me, In real life I would never really do that, I just doin that stuff for the lulz.

Naw.... It just bothers me when people say stuff, mainly becuz my friends know I like Hayley and it irritates me when they say perverted stuff about her in front of me.