1 day with a member of Paramore...

Oh come on guys (and some girls) you're honestly saying you don't fantasise about being with Hayley?

Do NOT lie!! xD

I do ALL the time, I was just saying some stuff for Sin Aura's sake.

Naw.... It just bothers me when people say stuff, mainly becuz my friends know I like Hayley and it irritates me when they say perverted stuff about her in front of me.

Can you blame em'? They are guys after all(I assume) and she's smokin hot.

I do ALL the time, I was just saying some stuff for Sin Aura's sake.

Can you blame em'? They are guys after all(I assume) and she's smokin hot.

Lmfao, thought so.

Hey... i said id take her out for dinner! ;-)

Haha, I meant in the bedroom, or wherever else you ended up. :rotfl:

OK enough, Hayley for sure. I'd drop something and ask her to pick it up kindly for me and she would do it I'd bet.

:shifty:

Then I'd ask her to pick up my guitar.

Ass man? :P

Anyways, OK you're cool I can see you respect Hayley, Big whoop wanna fight about it?

Family guy ftw

Probably Hayley or Jeremy, god knows what we'd do though. Probably just joke around and hang out.

If I went out with Hayley, I dunno what to say as a topic starter... It would be akward for a while, then she'll realize my idealistic charm... lol. She'll, after that, would want to spend more than one day with me... and that durns in to weeks... into months... into a year or so, then... I'd drop the question... And then we'd go to California (because the marriage minimum is 10 years old!). Then We'd be together forever!

That simple!

hmmm...

Not josh...Because he needs time to warm up to people from what I read awhile ago...Like his serious business attitude? Thats what I'm talking about...

Not Jeremy for obvious reasons, I think it would just be awkward...

OK enough, Hayley for sure. I'd drop something and ask her to pick it up kindly for me and she would do it I'd bet.

:shifty:

LMAO...i'd love to see that happen...just to see what she'd do when you ask to pick up the thing that you dropped... lool :D

Hmmmmm i would say Josh or Hayley..but i think Josh would find me a bit annoying/crazy and from what ive read and stuff he's quite sireous and it takes a while before he like opens up if you guys know what i mean.. lol xD

so i think i'd go with either Zac or Hayley...Zac cause he's soo funny and crazy and i think he'd appreicate my crazyness too :D hhehe. Or Hayley cause, well she's awesome and i think it would be awesome to hang out with her, i think we'd get along... and she could give me singing tips and we could write a song together and i'd give her a big hug...hehehe awwwww amazingness :D

Definitely Josh, just cause he's my favourite out of them all and I think we could get along well, from what I've seen/heard he seems to be a lot like me.

I guess I wouldn't do anything special, I'd just hang out with him like I do with my friends. I'd show him around here, take him to my favourite places and talk, talk, talk :P I'd really like to know more about him.

And I'd go to the arcade and play him in ice hockey, cause I love that game :P

I'd spend the day with Hayley. We'd be mall rats for the day, stop by Newbury Comics, then we'd hold hands and skip joyfully through Boston Common... because I feel like she's one of the few people who would actually do that with me... then back to the apartment for a Ghost Hunters marathon! Sweet!

If Hayley was busy, I'd hang out with Jeremy because he's a really awesome dude, and he'd also skip through the Common with me. :P

I'm not sure,I guess Hayley beacause she's a girl and the one that I'd felt more comfortable with.We could go to the center were is almoste everyday sunny and took some crazy pictures and then go shopping and just hung around doing funny things.And then at the end we'd go to the best restaurant here and eat pasta and talking about everything.OMG that would be great!!!