Mods/Admin Thread

Hiroki

Yeah real change with the mods wooh more of the same touchy fucky pricks.

Sigh same shit different day

Do you see any other mods or admins on here at all?

im fucking trying as hard as i can cause lets be honest, im running this place bloody single handedly, and not everybody will be happy with the way i mod or with everything i do.

im trying hard to make things right around here and make it better, but with no help and no back up, there isnt quite much i can do, is there?

Ah well im bored and busy and need to get off here.

So to sum up

Ross = Wrong person for moderating job and has no spine and will appoint the same type of person to be a mod and then this place will start to resemble the inside of a care bear where everyone sucks upto each other to keep the peace.

Ross Ross = Funny shit stirrer who stays on the outside so when were all banned he isn't.

Me = A Shit stirer whos is bored.

Alex = A tosser who looks for conflict and when he can't find it creates his own and lets the fun begin.

Home and away with you each day.

Lmfao, who is Gothfag? I just got home from working on an essay at the library.

Working on it for the past month? haha

Gothfag, aka James, single handedly pissed off just about everyone in the forums by arguing over anything and everything and generally being an elitist cunt.

i know that well, but the admin really arnt in this part of the forum often enough to see what its like, they have NO idea. ive pm'd them about stuff before and been ignored, so im just having to try as best as i can,

buts its like a david v goliath battle, and david certainly isnt winning.

i know that well, but the admin really arnt in this part of the forum often enough to see what its like, they have NO idea. ive pm'd them about stuff before and been ignored, so im just having to try as best as i can,

buts its like a david v goliath battle, and david certainly isnt winning.

Do you not feel a bit used by them?

And what happened to the old Ross that at least had a laugh and didn't take thing to heart that much?

You probably just didnt know me well enough, i always take things to heart im afraid, Life isnt so joyful for me latel either, but sparring that,

Its a lose-lose situation being a mod, and i know that.

Ah man you always seemed joyfull.

Anyway nothing can be done until the admin does something but please think before you suggest mods.

Do you see any other mods or admins on here at all?

I like the way that three of the four super mods all have their online status hidden, so we can't see when they were last online :lol:

I also like the fact that there's been a spam bot on the boards for a whole month without getting banned/deleted. If I let a bot stay around that long on the forum I'm an admin on, then I'd get lynch-mobbed.

Why all the hate on Ross? He's just trying to do his job! Are you all gonna be like this with every moderator from now on?

If there are people that are PMing him about threads, what's he going to do, ignore it?

It doesn't matter who they suggest as Mod, they'll be closing threads like these and stopping arguments...cause that's what they're supposed to do. It's not fair to take it out on them, when you're the ones causing all the fuss.

• Like 1