The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

hayley is my hero <3

And mine as well =)

Me too!!!!!! Hayley williams is one of the most amazing people ever put on earth!!!!!!

LOL. I'll pass that along to her on Tuesday :)

haha we'll see if you remember that.

hayley is my hero <3

And mine as well =)

Me too!!!!!! Hayley williams is one of the most amazing people ever put on earth!!!!!!

lol' date=' like just in case she didnt already know that :lol:

or at least know that we think that hahahaha[/quote']

Haha. I totally agree. But i think we need a new question to kickstart this topic again. lol.

How about whether she has any pets? I hear she has a cat called Tux. But was wondering if anything else?

And who 'Neil' is, the person she thanks in the back of the album. Apparently her 'prince'? curiousity kills the Ren

Ren

i wonder whats her shoe size.. and her favourite sneaker brand (if she has any).. i hope its Vans' date=' cos i love Vans :D

and hi guys! im new here..[/quote']

welcomeeeee im kristina

Hey Im Ren, but my friends call me Creme de la Ren or Jerkoff Jimmy.

And my fav sneaker brand is Converse. Hands down ;)

Ren

hayley is my hero <3

And mine as well =)

lol' date=' like just in case she didnt already know that :lol:

or at least know that we think that hahahaha[/quote']

Haha. I totally agree. But i think we need a new question to kickstart this topic again. lol.

How about whether she has any pets? I hear she has a cat called Tux. But was wondering if anything else?

And who 'Neil' is, the person she thanks in the back of the album. Apparently her 'prince'? curiousity kills the Ren

Ren

yo i like ren's first question, lets get down to this one lol..

plus i love cats, i have one named joseph stalin lol, hes fat.. and then my two little twins are callie and coolie they are awesome.. :lol:

hey guys :D

thanx for the welcome. just call me Ping.. weird name, i know. haha

and i love old skool Vans. i dont wear any other sneakers other than my beat up flame-design Vans old-skools.. 4 years and running iv had those. haha

ANYWAYS, BACK to Hayley, ladies and gents.. look at the pic below, is she crying??

normal_sxsw035.jpg

cos if shes crying my heart will break, as i love her so much..

ps. whats the purple X on their hands stand for??

purple X is because she is underage?? i think lol, someone can verify that one haha.. and i dont believe shes crying.. looks sorta like shes laughing a little

Yeah its just cause shes underage. People mistook it for them being straight edge. I suppose most of them are for the moment. But they said it was only because they were too young to drink. I think thats how the straight edge X came by actually, like at clubs they would write X's on your hand to tell bartenders that you were underage.

Ren

Yess my favorite shoes are also Converse hands down .. low tops hehe. Van's slip ons come in a close second. And Gallaz skate shoes would have to be third.

I would also like to know if Hayley has any pets. That would be so rad if she does have a cat b/c I have two and i LOOOVE cats =) Burton and Zoe hehe.

And hello Ping! I'm Jackie.

Yess my favorite shoes are also Converse hands down .. low tops hehe. Van's slip ons come in a close second. And Gallaz skate shoes would have to be third.

I would also like to know if Hayley has any pets. That would be so rad if she does have a cat b/c I have two and i LOOOVE cats =) Burton and Zoe hehe.

And hello Ping! I'm Jackie.

And I'd also love to know if she has any pets. :)