The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

i know everybody here already knows all of this but i still can't get over the fact that hayley's voice is absolutely mind-blowing.

i was just listening to hallelujah and words just can't even describe...

the girl can sing!

yeah' date=' everytime I hear Hallelujah I get chills up and down my spine =) When Hayley hits those high notes its like the most incredible sound.[/color']

i know everybody here already knows all of this but i still can't get over the fact that hayley's voice is absolutely mind-blowing.

i was just listening to hallelujah and words just can't even describe...

the girl can sing!

yeah' date=' everytime I hear Hallelujah I get chills up and down my spine =) When Hayley hits those high notes its like the most incredible sound.[/color']

yes! it's amazing!

they got sooo fancy after the uk.

here's a cute picture of hayley that i found

hayley_from_paramore--large-msg-114.jpg

it's wierd because redheads can't usually pull off red clothes but she looks really cute with red on.

that is wicked cute

I agree. Thats such a nice photo of Hayley. Beautiful. I can imagine her saying "Fuck if i know?????" in that picture though hahahah.

Ren

haha I can't.... I can imagine "I dunno" in her deep little voice... haha

Haha!! Yeah' date=' she has the cutest deep voice. I love how she talks.[/color']

Hahahaha!

lol!

Yes I think i can imagine her saying "Fuck if i know", but in a joky way cos of her expression....."I dunno" as well, lol this board should SO have lie a caption game...we'd get some dam amusing ones!

Thats some cute pic though =]

Haha' date=' I'm gonna record myself someday when I have the equipment...singing Paramore...

And you're all gonna run screaming. May leave a few shattered windows, too.

Hayley is too amazing. I go into this blissful-spacey-absent state at the thought of meeting her this summer. Makes you think what I'll do when (if) I meet her.

Lamest thing ever, I had to play guitar in front of an audience for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I told myself "If you do this well, you'll get to meet Paramore!" And I did almost perfectly. Haha.[/quote']

haha i couldnt sing to save my life. haha let us hear it though. Im always happy to listen. haha i had a somewhat similar state of mind before i met Hayley. lol. If u want check out my thread (http://paramorefans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1952&highlight=) if you already havnt done so. Hope it helps when u do meet her. Shes amazing.

haha your first performance eh? Its crazy innit? I still remember my first performance ever. Dude it was freaky. I played guitar to the song Untitled by blink 182. Was fun. A very memorable day. haha keep playing live and you'll get used to it. I still get nervous b4 i go onstage but then again thats my nature.

Ren

it's wierd because redheads can't usually pull off red clothes but she looks really cute with red on.

that is wicked cute

I agree. Thats such a nice photo of Hayley. Beautiful. I can imagine her saying "Fuck if i know?????" in that picture though hahahah.

Ren

Haha!! Yeah' date=' she has the cutest deep voice. I love how she talks.[/color']

Hahahaha!

lol!

Yes I think i can imagine her saying "Fuck if i know", but in a joky way cos of her expression....."I dunno" as well, lol this board should SO have lie a caption game...we'd get some dam amusing ones!

haha actually i can better imagine her saying "fuck if i know Dood, Fuhgedaboudit man" or "Who fuckin cares?". Like if someone asked her "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?".

Truthfully though i dont think she would ever say that. I dunno ive NEVER heard her swear at all even when i met her. To think of it i havnt heard any of the paramore guys swear before. I guess profanity aint their game?

Ren

that is wicked cute

Ren

Hahahaha!

lol!

haha actually i can better imagine her saying "fuck if i know Dood, Fuhgedaboudit man" or "Who fuckin cares?". Like if someone asked her "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?".

Truthfully though i dont think she would ever say that. I dunno ive NEVER heard her swear at all even when i met her. To think of it i havnt heard any of the paramore guys swear before. I guess profanity aint their game?

Ren

yeah, me either... Well the worst I heard was Jeremy (when trying toget Josh and Zacs attention) sayig "hey crackers" haha. but yeah... then some asked if that was a racial remark and he said no and tried to deny it and so then he said "fine, okay, hey italian" or something like that

that is wicked cute

Ren

Hahahaha!

lol!

Ren

yeah, me either... Well the worst I heard was Jeremy (when trying toget Josh and Zacs attention) sayig "hey crackers" haha. but yeah... then some asked if that was a racial remark and he said no and tried to deny it and so then he said "fine, okay, hey italian" or something like that

haha serious? damn i never knew. Btw sorry go off topic a bit. But do you people find these words like Ginny, wop, Goomba, greaseball, honkee, mick and kraut offensive? sorry im not american so i dont know whether that would get u killed or not. I Just watched the Godfather again on the flight back from Japan and those words were used but i dont know whether its hardcore bad or anything.

Ren

^ lol, you're right. I wouldn't think any less or differently of her at all but I just wouldn't expect it. I actually think it would be cute if Hayley accidently let the f-bomb slip b/c I can just imagine the look of surprise on her face after she did haha.

yeah it's like it would be like "wow, hayley just swore??"

^ yeah def.

I don't swear at all either.

I mean sometimes one may slip bt I really don't swear.

And Ren' date=' I haven't even like heard most of those.[/quote']

Oh serious? im suprised i thought you would've heard all those words. anyways.haha u guys are gonna hate my ass cause i swear all too often (as you can see in the forums) Especially when im driving cause i get cut off at least every 30 mins. And when im doin my drunk Irish accent where i play a guy called Jimmy Malone.

Its cool that paramore dont swear at all. Swearing in a song has to have meaning and be in the right context (as opposed to the style of fred Durst). I gotta admit though. I feel bad about swearing in front of them when i met them just 5 days ago. I was super excited. Haha Pat from October fall and Steve from Punchline were teaching the japanese crowd to swear. it was funny cause Pat said 'hey guys say some dirty american words' and i shouted out 'asshole' and he was like 'everyone say asshole'. Steve said "say yeah.. In america we say hell yeah... or fuck yeah!"

Ren