The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've met him but he definitely wasnt hyper, they just dont seem to hyperactive in VA/DC. :(

Aww he was probably just having n off day or something =]

Can't be hyper ALL the time, gotta have some sorta comedown, haha, well i know i do when i go a bit crazy =]

i've met him but he definitely wasnt hyper, they just dont seem to hyperactive in VA/DC. :(

Yeah, I've never seen Josh be that hyper. He's always been pretty chill when I've talked to him. Quiet, pretty soft-spoken, very friendly.

i've met him but he definitely wasnt hyper' date=' they just dont seem to hyperactive in VA/DC. :([/quote']

Yeah, I've never seen Josh be that hyper. He's always been pretty chill when I've talked to him. Quiet, pretty soft-spoken, very friendly.

yea, i agree lol

josh is awesome like that

i've met him but he definitely wasnt hyper' date=' they just dont seem to hyperactive in VA/DC. :([/quote']

Yeah he is very quiet ... he's so friendly though at the same time. I hope I get at least one more chance to meet Paramore before they start playing sold out Madison Square Gardens lol.

indeed he is. hes very friendly, im glad he is =)

yeah its not a bad thing that he's calm. i just think itd be really amusing to see him really hyper :)

do you not think Josh should sing more onstage?

i was listening to a live set from purple door when jason was there, and to me it sounded so much better, coz when jason sung back ups it jus tmade the songs seem more fuller.

Then listening to the set at fat tuesdays, its just meh, i think josh should sing more.

do you not think Josh should sing more onstage?

i was listening to a live set from purple door when jason was there' date=' and to me it sounded so much better, coz when jason sung back ups it jus tmade the songs seem more fuller.

Then listening to the set at fat tuesdays, its just meh, i think josh should sing more.[/quote']

i agree. he should do some more back up. the harmony's sound nice :)

Yeah' date=' I agree. He does sound great with Hayley. And I love his screaming =)[/color'']

Yeah the screaming in "My Heart" is one of those things that sends shivers down your spine...hehe well for me it does =]

He should scream more....and sing

when i first listen to 'My Heart' it did exactly that. i was like, woah, Josh is good.

Yeah' date=' I agree. He does sound great with Hayley. And I love his screaming =)[/color'']

Yeah the screaming in "My Heart" is one of those things that sends shivers down your spine...hehe well for me it does =]

He should scream more....and sing

when i first listen to 'My Heart' it did exactly that. i was like, woah, Josh is good.

yeah

i got goosebumps haha.