The Zac Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah n like he said something...n i totally didnt understand what he said. i thought he said take off your other shoe man. so i was standing in this puddle thing with no shoes. he said "dude i have to take a pic really quick stand on your own foot".....so i felt like an idiot. but josh gave me his foot right after =) now we're all friends haha

haha last year Zac came into our class and like started drawing on the board and hes like ok you guys im your new teacher..and we need to get to work..otherwise your gonna have sooooo much homework!!! haha then he was like drawing circles on the board...it was great

haha. i'd love paramore as my teachers

LOL i would always pay attention

hm haha

i already got something planned for zac's bday even though it's not til june but whatever.

haha ooo and i got a sneak peak!

steph always has stuff planned =)

i wish you lived in nor cal!!!

my birthdays coming up =)

haha last year Zac came into our class and like started drawing on the board and hes like ok you guys im your new teacher..and we need to get to work..otherwise your gonna have sooooo much homework!!! haha then he was like drawing circles on the board...it was great

haha. i'd love paramore as my teachers

LOL i would always pay attention

hm haha

haha it was great josh was sitting there and he was like "NOOO I DONT WANNA HAVE HOMEWORK!!!! thats so not cool!! " and hayley was just like sitting in a desk cracking up..it was great...haha

this was like right before they moved to orlando...they were amazing....and still are

i have to say i luv zac. just got back from the jammin java show and got to say hi to him backstage. :) he's awesome. but he did break his promise to me :( :( :(!!! he promised me he would come out and talk with me for a bit later on and he never did. *cries* oh well i understand they were hungry and tired. its all good NEXT TIME. but i do luv him.