The Zac Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are totally style-concious now though. i mean hayley's style has definitely changed along with the rest of the band. i think they are more stylish now than ever

That's happened pretty recently, though. They dressed pretty much the same as they always had (t-shirts, jeans) when I saw them in March. The more stylish clothing has just appeared on this most recent tour.

And I have a feeling it will disappear on Warped. It's impossible to dress like that when you're playing outside in the hot sun every day.

they are totally style-concious now though. i mean hayley's style has definitely changed along with the rest of the band. i think they are more stylish now than ever

That's happened pretty recently' date=' though. They dressed pretty much the same as they always had (t-shirts, jeans) when I saw them in March. The more stylish clothing has just appeared on this most recent tour.

And I have a feeling it will disappear on Warped. It's impossible to dress like that when you're playing outside in the hot sun every day.[/quote']

eek yea.

thats probably the worst part about warped lol

That's happened pretty recently' date=' though. They dressed pretty much the same as they always had (t-shirts, jeans) when I saw them in March. The more stylish clothing has just appeared on this most recent tour.

And I have a feeling it will disappear on Warped. It's impossible to dress like that when you're playing outside in the hot sun every day.[/quote']

eek yea.

thats probably the worst part about warped lol

Nah, that's part of what makes it fun. You get to see which band smells the worst :)

And with that, we're veering way off topic here...back to talking about Zac.

I saw them back in November and they all had the jeans and t-shirt thing going on.

what does everyone else think? im already putting a little something together myself so it doesnt matter eithr way but the only info i need is where to send it to....

There's a thread on this...

http://paramorefans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1747&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0