The Hunter Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Hayley means hero? Haha no way that's sweet! Well it is very fitting for Ms. Williams =) Okay well this is the Hunter thread .... yeah, I think Hunter is moving more also =) At one of the shows I went to he actually completely layed on top of the crowd while playing and I rubbed his head lol. It was pretty rad!

^ Hayley means hero? Haha no way that's sweet! Well it is very fitting for Ms. Williams =) Okay well this is the Hunter thread .... yeah, I think Hunter is moving more also =) At one of the shows I went to he actually completely layed on top of the crowd while playing and I rubbed his head lol. It was pretty rad!

You always see that more though as they get more comfortable especially if they are new coming into a band they don't know if we'll like them or not heh.

How did he make your day?

i made them all floss bracelets and when haley and josh opened the envelope, they kinda looked at them wondering what they were adn i was about to say what they were adn then Hunter was like "awesome! i love mine!" and he got all excited and that made me excited. :D

i made them all floss bracelets and when haley and josh opened the envelope' date=' they kinda looked at them wondering what they were adn i was about to say what they were adn then Hunter was like "awesome! i love mine!" and he got all excited and that made me excited. :D[/quote']

ahh you were the on on the LJ who asked everyones fav. color...(ppl were being retards and calling you obsessed...) but i think thats pretty cool

yeah well it's a derivadive (sp? haha totally wrong) of another name which means hero

i made them all floss bracelets and when haley and josh opened the envelope' date=' they kinda looked at them wondering what they were adn i was about to say what they were adn then Hunter was like "awesome! i love mine!" and he got all excited and that made me excited. :D[/quote']

Aww...haha Hunter's funny

^ Hayley means hero? Haha no way that's sweet! Well it is very fitting for Ms. Williams =) Okay well this is the Hunter thread .... yeah' date=' I think Hunter is moving more also =) At one of the shows I went to he actually completely layed on top of the crowd while playing and I rubbed his head lol. It was pretty rad![/quote']

You always see that more though as they get more comfortable especially if they are new coming into a band they don't know if we'll like them or not heh.

oh yea..also-maybe because he self taught himself to play the guitar not too long ago and "just joined"-that might be a factor, cuz it's kinda hard to move around when your playing, unless you've got the music DOWN...