Politics

lilley_1

barack's speech gave me the chill's.

he's so good at making public speeches.

and lol about people trying to kill him. hahaha i do think that there's

a lot of people out there who want to kill obama, but thats just from the rednecks

down south. and i dont think that they have brains [sorry if i offend anyone] to pull something as massive as that.

a lot of people out there who want to kill obama, but thats just from the rednecks

down south. and i dont think that they have brains [sorry if i offend anyone] to pull something as massive as that.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

and he has super tight security now. foooo realll.

My teacher, he's a republican, he HATES Obama.

haha my govt. teacher is a republican too. and theres this one

kid who's a democrat and he said that he's brainwashing his students to be republican.lol

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

and he has super tight security now. foooo realll.

hahaha i know seriously! wasnt there that other incident

where a group of people said that they would kill a whole bunch of

black people then kill obama? but then they got caught before they could pull it off...and that was before barack even won the presidency.

people have wild imagination these days.

hehe I do. He's like rlyyyy upset that Obama won. He said, and I quote, "Obama is an idiot if he thinks middle class make a quarter of million dollars a year. Middle class makes at least 40,000." He hate Democrats....like he despises him. He's tired of them giving away. He thinks that ppl that are Democrats should get off their butts (he actually said that) and stop leaning on welfare for support, it's absurd. And that's exactly what he said.

mk. first thing, think about the second part. rednecks, whose life is pretty much guns,women, and beer DEF. have the brains to pull an assasination off.

if we spent as much time with guns as we do on the computer everyday, then everyone on here could pull it off.

and it doesnt matter how tight his security is. a bomb could be planted weeks before he has a speech.

or he could be shot from a building.

you can have as many secret service agents around you, but if placed right, a bullet can pass through two bodies and still kill the third person it hits.

i dunno if they will pull it off.

but i sure as hell know there are people down south who wont stop until obama is dead.

mk. first thing, think about the second part. rednecks, whose life is pretty much guns,women, and beer DEF. have the brains to pull an assasination off.

if we spent as much time with guns as we do on the computer everyday, then everyone on here could pull it off.

and it doesnt matter how tight his security is. a bomb could be planted weeks before he has a speech.

you can have as many secret service agents around you, but if placed right, a bullet can pass through two bodies and still kill the third person it hits.

but i sure as hell know there are people down south who wont stop until obama is dead.

.............J F K

lol, okk sorry if i offended you. not like i know shit about guns and all that.

but i still think that they dont have the brains to pull off something as big as trying

to kill the president.

exactly

the thing is most people on here are dumb and think a load of dudes in suits will be able to stop a fanatical neo-nazi from shooting obama with a sniper rifle. i shoot a target rifle (iron sights, no telescopics) from a MILE away, and hit the target easily, for competition, this thing isnt a sniper rifle, from a decent vantage point, with a telescoping sight, its about 40 years old, and has been bashed around a bit, now give someone who has probably been around firearms all their lives, a high powered sniper rifle, put them in a decent position, and no more president.

lol, okk sorry if i offended you. not like i know shit about guns and all that.

but i still think that they dont have the brains to pull off something as big as trying

to kill the president.

you didint offend me, I'm from PA, not the south and im DEF not a redneck. just saying.

you really dont even need brains to kill someone.

all it takes is one guy crazy enough to do it, a ton of luck, a gun, and a few bullets.