Politics

lilley_1

wow, i bet you wouldnt care as much if he wasnt black, im happy that a democrat got elected, dont make a difference if hes black, white, green, orange ,or yellow.

that seriously made my day. nothing against courtney, but to see someone say something like that, especially being from another country, is relieving.

SOCIETY! learn to spell

secondly i'm happy that racism is a huge issue anymore but i just don't like Obama. I think he'll ruin this country. It is historic but I'm not happy about it. You guys would've reacted the same way if Palin was the first female VP.

yeah, it would've been a historic moment for women, but for me she doesn't represent women as a whole. it's just my opinion, but she scares the shit out of me.

well arent you a winner!

arghhh that makes me so mad!!

YOU and your sister are both idiots, this girl who actually knows what she is talking about, has shit all over you, now stop attempting sarcasm (and failing miserably i might add) and give up, because all you are doing is digging yourselves a hole, leave the politics for the grown ups and go play with your toys.

• Like 1

YOU and your sister are both idiots, this who actually knows what she is talking about, has all over you, now stop attempting sarcasm (and failing miserably i might add) and give up, because all you are doing is digging yourselves a hole, leave the politics for the grown ups and go play with your toys.

ok. im not going to give you a warning.

we all know what happened last time, and i'm giving you a chance here.

i dont wanna be on your bad side or anything.

but you know disrespecting other people on here isnt tolerated.

so knock it off.

YOU and your sister are both idiots, this girl who actually knows what she is talking about, has shit all over you, now stop attempting sarcasm (and failing miserably i might add) and give up, because all you are doing is digging yourselves a hole, leave the politics for the grown ups and go play with your toys.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks maybe i will!

ok. im not going to give you a warning.

we all know what happened last time, and i'm giving you a chance here.

i dont wanna be on your bad side or anything.

but you know disrespecting other people on here isnt tolerated.

so knock it off.

you know what i think of idiots, and how i treat idiocy, infact idiocy has been ruining a decent debate all night, had enough.