Politics

lilley_1

haha my govt. teacher is a republican too. and theres this one

kid who's a democrat and he said that he's brainwashing his students to be republican.lol

hahaha i know seriously! wasnt there that other incident

where a group of people said that they would kill a whole bunch of

black people then kill obama? but then they got caught before they could pull it off...and that was before barack even won the presidency.

people have wild imagination these days.

they really do! its completely racist, too!

i feel we have moved passed that though. i mean look at us now! our country has voted in an African american! its crazy! i can't even get over it!

.............J F K

ok first of all, jfk was shot while riding in a car

which was a convertible. he was an easy target. not like you

see presidents doing that anymore after that incident. times

have definitely changed since then...

watch this video

50.calibre sniper rifle versus bulletproof glass.

if obama was riding in his "bulletproof" car, and someone shot him with one of these bad boys, there wouldnt be enough of him left to identify him.

50 calibre sniper rifles are made to penetrate armor on tanks, and other heavy armor vehicles.

ok first of all, jfk was shot while riding in a car

which was a convertible. he was an easy target. not like you

see presidents doing that anymore after that incident. times

have definitely changed since then...

yeah, my cousin had obama come to her college. during his speech they were not allowed to look through the windows of their dorm and they had to have there room search. so i dont think they are going to take chances.

so you think someone wouldnt have the brains to buy a gun, and point it at the president, and pull the trigger? :roll:

uhh. it would take a lot more than to just buy, point, and shoot.

a lot of planning would have to be invovled..and like i said, they just have no

idea how hard it would be to try and kill obama. this is a historical moment, having the

first black president...i think his safety is the number one priority especially since all these

rumors are flying around. :roll:

yeah, my cousin had obama come to her college. during his speech they were not allowed to look through the windows and they had to have there room search. so i dont think they are going to take chances.

wow. we had both barack and michelle come to my college, two separate times, and my room overlooks where they had it, and we didn't have to do that

watch this video

50.calibre sniper rifle versus bulletproof glass.

if obama was riding in his "bulletproof" car, and someone shot him with one of these bad boys, there wouldnt be enough of him left to identify him.

50 calibre sniper rifles are made to penetrate armor on tanks, and other heavy armor vehicles.

didnt need to look, laughed when a us sniper couldnt put his together :lol: that was quite funny, went shooting at the us base near here (yes ive shot an m4a1) and this sniper guy did the whole "this is my rifle" thing, then he forgot how to put it together cause he hadnt done it in so long, looked a PROPER twat.

uhh. it would take a lot more than to just buy, point, and shoot.

a lot of planning would have to be invovled..and like i said, they just have no

idea how hard it would be to try and kill obama. this is a historical moment, having the

first black president...i think his safety is the number one priority especially since all these

rumors are flying around. :roll:

martin luther king.

didnt need to look, laughed when a us sniper couldnt put his together :lol: that was quite funny, went shooting at the us base near here (yes ive shot an m4a1) and this sniper guy did the whole "this is my rifle" thing, then he forgot how to put it together cause he hadnt done it in so long, looked a PROPER twat.

haha do you know what branch? itd better not be Marines.

im saying it was army lol

haha do you know what branch? itd better not be Marines.

im saying it was army lol

nah wasnt marines, i think it might have been airforce, cause there is an airforce base there, maybe some army troops stationed on the airbase? i dno, just know we laughed when he had to ask his mate for help, also i got a prize for being the best shot all day that prize was.....shooting the scout sniper.

It's not hard to kill someone. Seriously. He is hardly bulletproof and no amount of security staff can stop that. Just because you don't think anyone is "smart enough" to shoot someone doesn't mean it won't happen.

it takes fuck all brains to shoot someone, any maggot with a decent rifle and a decent vantage point could kill him.

nah wasnt marines, i think it might have been airforce, cause there is an airforce base there, maybe some army troops stationed on the airbase? i dno, just know we laughed when he had to ask his mate for help, also i got a prize for being the best shot all day that prize was.....shooting the scout sniper.

hahaha a Marine knows how to put his gun together blindfolded.

airforce, i could see that happening lol

hahaha a Marine knows how to put his gun together blindfolded.

airforce, i could see that happening lol

haha yeh same with our airforce :lol:

just so funny how he did all that "this is my rifle, there are many like it but this is one is mine" etc and then he got stuck and had to ask for help putting it together. oh and i beat him at shooting. :rotfl:

i doubt anyones going to kill obama.

agreed. it's all just talk.

Hahaha wow, who said we were bitter? Alex WANTED Obama to win!

But yes, it is that easy. If it wasn't, it wouldn't have happened before.;-)

ok well sorry, not like i keep track of each person's political views.