The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

yeah I'm always tired on Thursdays :willy_nilly:

nothing really just school. I got an F in biology LOL :rotfl:

Well actually me too. Thank God it's weekend soon then I can sleep. :hyper: Me and my friends are going to movies in Saturday so still I have to woke up at 10:00 AM.

Just school? Well me too I have 32 hours of school every week. :nono: It's over a day! F? Aww are you dissapointed? :( I give you a hug. :hug:

hey guys

Hey!

haha sure, write about my past experiences with softball. :)

Haha, I don't have any experiences with softball. Neither saw I yours. But I'm sure your good at it :]

just friendship problems =] :hug:

Aww, I hope they get sorted. :hug:

Okay good to hear but I'm still sorry for the pupil. Aww man she must be a little bit crazy then. :shifty: Well I know what you mean. One teacher didn't like our class and then he stopped teaching us. :mrgreen:

Yeah it definetely is. I have to wake up in every weekday at 6:30 AM. -.-' I love sleeping! :D No no it's definetely not morning here. :rotfl: Actually it's 19:15 here. :mrgreen:

I think she is a witch born on another planet or another universe, haha.

Wow, that's really early. I normally wake up at 7, but stay sleeping for at least a half hour. I love sleeping though.

And oh yeah, that's right. You guys are an hour later than us!

• Like 1

I think she is a witch born on another planet or another universe, haha.

Wow, that's really early. I normally wake up at 7, but stay sleeping for at least a half hour. I love sleeping though.

And oh yeah, that's right. You guys are an hour later than us!

Haha yeah probably you are right. ;-)

Wow! I'm a little bit jealous. :P Well I have to clean my rabbit's cage every morning. And my school always starts at 8:15 AM. :nono: Later? :o If you live in Belgium shouldn't you be one hour later than us? :o Am I wrong? Is your timezone +1? :)

I gtg soon so bye sweethearts! :hug:

A little better than before.

I was so tired, but it's going better.

How's you?

yeah i am good, i think i might go to the flat next doors party tonight but i aint to sure lol

u doing anything tonight

hey BB :hug:

hows things in ur world atm?

not that good X[

you?

Well actually me too. Thank God it's weekend soon then I can sleep. :hyper: Me and my friends are going to movies in Saturday so still I have to woke up at 10:00 AM.

Just school? Well me too I have 32 hours of school every week. :nono: It's over a day! F? Aww are you dissapointed? :( I give you a hug. :hug:

Yeah I'm quite excited for the weekend :hyper:

Yeah I'm kinda dissapointed but no one got above a D :roll:

haha thanks :hug:

Aww, I hope they get sorted. :hug:

Haha yeah probably you are right. ;-)

Wow! I'm a little bit jealous. :P Well I have to clean my rabbit's cage every morning. And my school always starts at 8:15 AM. :nono: Later? :o If you live in Belgium shouldn't you be one hour later than us? :o Am I wrong? Is your timezone +1? :)

I gtg soon so bye sweethearts! :hug:

Yup, it's +1. But I think you're later though, it's only 18:30 here...

But byes anyway :hug:

yeah i am good, i think i might go to the flat next doors party tonight but i aint to sure lol

u doing anything tonight

Partying is always good, haha.

I'm just watching tele tonight.

Unless someone knocks on my door, but that won't happen.