The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

Yeah I am. lol

No, boys like girls :willy_nilly:

Ehw that is stupid :nono:

That's good to hear! :hug: Boys like Girls? Cool have you found anything new and cool? :) Yeah it is quite. I like Swedish people but it's just assumption that Finnish people hates Swedish and backwards. :willy_nilly: I hate it but still everyone are pissed off because of Sweden here. :shifty: And we have to study 3 years of Swedish too, yippee! And what I have leanrt: Jag rastar min hund och jag går fiska med min styv-pappa. :rotfl:

How are you Joan? :hug:
I'm feeling great right now! I'm a little bit tired still but otherwise I'm good! :) What have you done today? :hug:

what choo runnin for? i hate running... so i don't do it. :)

i'm good, a little bored and REALLY procrastinating.

Yeah, running for PE class...

Procrastinanting? What for?

Cuz you gave me the BLG song and more in a while. :hyper:

Aww, yay I made someone happy!

Still about 5 minutes for the other stuff :]

Hey Em :hug: It's been ages since we spoke! =O

Yeah, what a shame!

What's up?

Oh, getting yourself in trouble there haha :].

My day was good and weird. My math teacher was being fun today, can you believe it? She always talked with this weird voices and made funny jokes. My history teacher is a bitch though. She didn't had her stuff with her to teach her and then she goes punishing us for not having our stuff with us and she picked someone's phone and said she wouldn't give it back till after weekend. She did though at the end of school...

And yes I'm still cold. I always am actually haha. I know, weird.

Well haha actually yeah. Always in the trouble, haha. :P

Wow? Math teacher? I can't believe that. When I think about my math teacher who's bald man with Harry Potter classes I can't imagine him to make weird voices and jokes, haha. :rotfl: It's maybe easier to think about a girl but still. Teacher making jokes? Kinda weird. :rotfl:

I know what you mean. Teacher can forget stuff and screw things but it's always okay. But when pupil does something like that it's not okay anymore. It's weird but true. What she punsihed you? That's more than weird now! :willy_nilly: She must have over reacted or something. That's unfair she can't pick someone's phone like that. -.-'

Still cold? Aww. :( Actually I'm a little bit too. But usually I'm feeling cold in the morning. :)

you did!

No prob, it has time. Post the link in the BLG thread ok? I gotta go in a few mins. :/

Sure.

It's uploaded, I'm going to post it.

sucks!

i'm supposed to be working on my college applications this weekend... i have to write another essay and send them out really soon. but it's taking me forever to do it.

Aww, that sucks. Want me to help?, haha

Not much, anything good with you? =)

I'm just very tired.

Well haha actually yeah. Always in the trouble, haha. :P

Wow? Math teacher? I can't believe that. When I think about my math teacher who's bald man with Harry Potter classes I can't imagine him to make weird voices and jokes, haha. :rotfl: It's maybe easier to think about a girl but still. Teacher making jokes? Kinda weird. :rotfl:

I know what you mean. Teacher can forget stuff and screw things but it's always okay. But when pupil does something like that it's not okay anymore. It's weird but true. What she punsihed you? That's more than weird now! :willy_nilly: She must have over reacted or something. That's unfair she can't pick someone's phone like that. -.-'

Still cold? Aww. :( Actually I'm a little bit too. But usually I'm feeling cold in the morning. :)

Well, she didn't punished me, another pupil. But she is always after punishing people, it makes her feel great I think. She doesn't like us. I don't know why she became a teacher.

Morning is the worst time day. It isn't morning there in Finland though, or is it?

I'm feeling great right now! I'm a little bit tired still but otherwise I'm good! :) What have you done today? :hug:

yeah I'm always tired on Thursdays :willy_nilly:

nothing really just school. I got an F in biology LOL :rotfl:

ooh gotcha :). how's that goin? lol

blaah. I can't really be bothered to make an effort with it XD

Aww, something wrong? :hug:

just friendship problems =] :hug:

Hey :hug:

You Okay? x

I'm defo calling you a bit later ;)

yeh I guess.

yes please do =] I don't have heroes to distract me this time :D

Well, she didn't punished me, another pupil. But she is always after punishing people, it makes her feel great I think. She doesn't like us. I don't know why she became a teacher.

Morning is the worst time day. It isn't morning there in Finland though, or is it?

Okay good to hear but I'm still sorry for the pupil. Aww man she must be a little bit crazy then. :shifty: Well I know what you mean. One teacher didn't like our class and then he stopped teaching us. :mrgreen:

Yeah it definetely is. I have to wake up in every weekday at 6:30 AM. -.-' I love sleeping! :D No no it's definetely not morning here. :rotfl: Actually it's 19:15 here. :mrgreen:

I hope nothing too bad. :/

Yeah - last days were also pretty stressing with school and stuff. oO

I guess we are in the same sort of situation then =/

Hope things get better with you soon franny x :hug:

not really just college and shit tbh :(

yourself?

:kiss:

Not much either really =)

hey guys

Hey JJ, you ok? :hug:

yeh I guess.

yes please do =] I don't have heroes to distract me this time :D