The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

An A? Wow sounds cool you must be proud of yourself! :) I would I'm usually about B student haha. :rotfl: What kinda videos? Paramore? :)

Btw here in Finland is Swedish day and we had to flag. -.- Only because of Sweden yippee! And we sang Swedish songs and stuff it's kinda scary. In Sweden they don't do stuff like this cause of Finland. :roll:

And hi Becca! :hug: How are you? :)

Yeah I am. lol

No, boys like girls :willy_nilly:

Ehw that is stupid :nono:

Emmy my BLG rescue :hug:

How are you?

Becca I'm good and you?

No, not really.

But, I'm exhausted right now, and getting a bit cold.

What about you?

Aww you are exhausted? Me too. Had a quite a day at school. I was late in two lessons!! One was math and it was accident cause I though it's aready lunch break (well it was maths so it doesn't matter haha) and the second time we had physics and I was late only couple of minutes but he left me and my friend outside to wait awhile they finished checking their homeworks. And our physics teacher is our schools principal. :shifty::mrgreen: Quite a day.

Again talkin about myself. How has been your day? And are you still feeling cold?

Aww you are exhausted? Me too. Had a quite a day at school. I was late in two lessons!! One was math and it was accident cause I though it's aready lunch break (well it was maths so it doesn't matter haha) and the second time we had physics and I was late only couple of minutes but he left me and my friend outside to wait awhile they finished checking their homeworks. And our physics teacher is our schools principal. :shifty::mrgreen: Quite a day.

Again talkin about myself. How has been your day? And are you still feeling cold?

Oh, getting yourself in trouble there haha :].

My day was good and weird. My math teacher was being fun today, can you believe it? She always talked with this weird voices and made funny jokes. My history teacher is a bitch though. She didn't had her stuff with her to teach her and then she goes punishing us for not having our stuff with us and she picked someone's phone and said she wouldn't give it back till after weekend. She did though at the end of school...

And yes I'm still cold. I always am actually haha. I know, weird.