The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

Wow, that's a hell of a Diana fan right there!!

She's got a great chance of winning, all the others are pretty average...

i know, i'm a huge fan...bit obsessed really. i'm a mod on the website in the sig.

she will win hopefully..she's definately the best singer left in the competition but she's had some bad press from the fucking stupid papers.

^^^

bad press?

like what?

i want her to win.

screw everyone else.

they're saying it's fixed and that she faked her illness cos she couldn't sing a mariah song which is bullshit cos she could of done. it's cos she seems well on bonfire night but she wasn't diaganosed with laryngitis til the day after.

she's definately singing tomorrow even though she's still not 100%.

they're saying it's fixed and that she faked her illness cos she couldn't sing a mariah song which is bullshit cos she could of done. it's cos she seems well on bonfire night but she wasn't diaganosed with laryngitis til the day after.

she's definately singing tomorrow even though she's still not 100%.

whattt? as if she faked it. there was that video clip of her talking and she sounded terrible, how can they say that?! and yeah, she definitely woulda been able to sing it, she managed blondie extremely well.

i cant wait to hear her sing tomorrow, shes gonna be amazing as always.

and this isnt the first time someone had to drop out for a week anyway, so how can they be horrible to diana :nono:

whattt? as if she faked it. there was that video clip of her talking and she sounded terrible, how can they say that?! and yeah, she definitely woulda been able to sing it, she managed blondie extremely well.

i cant wait to hear her sing tomorrow, shes gonna be amazing as always.

and this isnt the first time someone had to drop out for a week anyway, so how can they be horrible to diana :nono:

i know, it's mainly laura fans causing trouble cos they're gutted she went when they think diana should of gone.

yeah she's sang every song really well, everyone was saying she couldn't do big band or disco but she's sang both brilliantly.

yeah it is..they shouldn't be treated her so badly, apparently the papers are laying off her now though and focusing on getting daniel out now.

if you like diana join her forum..we've got over 3000 members already..i'm a mod there:-

http://www.diana-vickers.com/forum

i dont mean to sound too forward, but you sound like you might be having a bad day...

are you okay? :hug:

aww your not, your just showing you care and i appreciate that :hug:

i posted in the confession thread about it, i feel really replaced by one of my friends, but its not just anybody, its like the most special person in the world to me, and this guy's just walked into her lfe and stole her from me, i just got a bit upset,

i know, it's mainly laura fans causing trouble cos they're gutted she went when they think diana should of gone.

yeah she's sang every song really well, everyone was saying she couldn't do big band or disco but she's sang both brilliantly.

yeah it is..they shouldn't be treated her so badly, apparently the papers are laying off her now though and focusing on getting daniel out now.

if you like diana join her forum..we've got over 3000 members already..i'm a mod there:-

http://www.diana-vickers.com/forum

ugh, i was gutted laura went as well, but tbf, she wasnt majorly brilliant that night, and its just stupid, no one can change the votes or anything, so why cant they just lay off.

and totally, diana each week gets better and better, shes blows me away each week, i get goosebumps listening to her sing lol.

and goddd, i dont like daniel at all ¬_¬

im actually joined to that forum, i LOVE it, its the best one ive seen yet :mrgreen: i have all her downloads xD

ugh, i was gutted laura went as well, but tbf, she wasnt majorly brilliant that night, and its just stupid, no one can change the votes or anything, so why cant they just lay off.

and totally, diana each week gets better and better, shes blows me away each week, i get goosebumps listening to her sing lol.

and goddd, i dont like daniel at all ¬_¬

im actually joined to that forum, i LOVE it, its the best one ive seen yet :mrgreen: i have all her downloads xD

what's your username on it?

gotta go guys....bye!

aww your not, your just showing you care and i appreciate that :hug:

i posted in the confession thread about it, i feel really replaced by one of my friends, but its not just anybody, its like the most special person in the world to me, and this guy's just walked into her lfe and stole her from me, i just got a bit upset,

ah, i actually know the feeling, and it will last for some time, but eventually you get used to it and it sorta becomes alright in the end, its okay to get upset, but she doesnt realise what shes missin out on, your such a lovely person :hug:

• Like 1