The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

sounds good that you're feeling great apart from being ill. i hope you get better soon! :hug:

I'm pretty good, we had no school today... so yay. :D

Yeah I think so too. It's good thing that I'm feeling great but still my flue disturbs me. -.-' Well yeah I hope so too, but still it's good to stay at home for once cause I didn't have to go to school so I just hang out at home. And I slept.

You didn't have school today? :willy_nilly: You are lucky little one I would have school today. :P

Yeah I think so too. It's good thing that I'm feeling great but still my flue disturbs me. -.-' Well yeah I hope so too, but still it's good to stay at home for once cause I didn't have to go to school so I just hang out at home. And I slept.

You didn't have school today? :willy_nilly: You are lucky little one I would have school today. :P

that's good you stood at home to get better. :hug:

yeah, I'm pretty happy that we didn't have school today. :D

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

Hey all.

Holla Erica! :)

everything's good?

This small one from the Misery Business video. <3

I already have it above my PC...haha

sounds great! :hyper: I'm having a kerrang poster too :willy_nilly: my sister bought this magazine back in may, and she gave the poster to me. :mrgreen:

so everythings alright?

why didn't u have school? lucky u!!!

i didn't even know why, but I think the teacher had such trip day... :willy_nilly:

Aww thanks Franzi. :hug: Hopefully I will. ;-)

Glad to hear that you are feeling great! Do you have any special plans for the weekend? :)

Not really...Just relaxing and stuff. you?

sounds great! :hyper: I'm having a kerrang poster too :willy_nilly: my sister bought this magazine back in may, and she gave the poster to me. :mrgreen:

so everythings alright?

Aw cool! I ordered it on monday about such a german site, 'Portofrei' and ya then I got it today. Unfortunately they didn't have more issues with Paramore anymore but may they have new ones soon again.

Yep everything's alright so far I guess...appart from my marks in school. :shifty:

There?

that's good you stood at home to get better. :hug:

yeah, I'm pretty happy that we didn't have school today. :D

Well yeah I wanted to go to school in the morning but my mom told me that I shouldn't so I stayed at home. :) Well yeah I know what u mean. :wink. What have you done today?

Well yeah I wanted to go to school in the morning but my mom told me that I shouldn't so I stayed at home. :) Well yeah I know what u mean. :wink. What have you done today?

oh nothing really. :D just enjoyed my free day. (;

you?

I hope so too... Floorball practise has been cancelled, I got nothing to do!

damnit. :willy_nilly: no good movie to see?

that's real dumb. :nono:

Aw cool! I ordered it on monday about such a german site, 'Portofrei' and ya then I got it today. Unfortunately they didn't have more issues with Paramore anymore but may they have new ones soon again.

Yep everything's alright so far I guess...appart from my marks in school. :shifty:

There?

woah, that's pretty fast! :-o

that would be pretty cool! i get the most magazines from abroad in such a book store. they have tons of magazines and stuff, and sometimes they're having issues from england or america. I got there a kerrang and the 'big cheese'.

oops. hehe XD anyways, are you having your last school year hun?

here is everything alright, I guess. :D

woah, that's pretty fast! :-o

that would be pretty cool! i get the most magazines from abroad in such a book store. they have tons of magazines and stuff, and sometimes they're having issues from england or america. I got there a kerrang and the 'big cheese'.

oops. hehe XD anyways, are you having your last school year hun?

here is everything alright, I guess. :D

Yes, I got the mail that I can pay for the mag on the same evening and did it. One day later I got a mail that it's sent out and takes 2-3 work days now. I didn't think that it's going so fast tbh, haha. Our stores don't have english mags and so yeah, that's pretty easy when I can buy it on the Internet.

No, I have 3 school years left. When I changed to grammar school, I did the 6th year again cuz I missed a quarter of this year in my old school (I was in hospital) and yeah now I'm in the 9th and hopefully making my 12th later. D:

You?

Yes, I got the mail that I can pay for the mag on the same evening and did it. One day later I got a mail that it's sent out and takes 2-3 work days now. I didn't think that it's going so fast tbh, haha. Our stores don't have english mags and so yeah, that's pretty easy when I can buy it on the Internet.

No, I have 3 school years left. When I changed to grammar school, I did the 6th year again cuz I missed a quarter of this year in my old school (I was in hospital) and yeah now I'm in the 9th and hopefully making my 12th later. D:

You?

yeah, that's really easier. :D

well, i'm in the 8th grade (oh, yeah i'm still that young :nono:) that means i have 2 years left till i'm finished with the school i'm going on now. then i'm probably doing the next 3 years on another school... but i really have no idea yet! :willy_nilly:

Everything is in my bf's computer! FHF¤#%¤#"!!! I should walk (well, not walk, take a bus) there and steal his laptop.

haha, you really should steal it. :D

hard to find something to do, huh?

Well yeah maybe I should. I cry I have lost my headphones. :( I can't listen to music from my cell. :crybad:

Aw omg poor you! :(:hug:

yeah, that's really easier. :D

well, i'm in the 8th grade (oh, yeah i'm still that young :nono:) that means i have 2 years left till i'm finished with the school i'm going on now. then i'm probably doing the next 3 years on another school... but i really have no idea yet! :willy_nilly:

But when you're in the 8th grade and finished your school in 2 years, don't you have 2 years left on another school? I mean Abi only takes 12 years since this year, huh? :?: