The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

Glad to hear hunni. :hug: Awww I give you a nice warm blanket. :) I'm feeling great but I have a little flue ad I'm also feeling a little bit cold. Have you done something special today? :P

Thanks so much. :hug: i can feel how i get warmer, haha. xD

get better then, and I know how much this sucks. :hug:

no, not really. i just got my phone back from the reparation, 'cause 2 guys from my class broke it 3 weeks ago. so I'm pretty glad I got it back. :mrgreen:

you?

Thanks so much. :hug: i can feel how i get warmer, haha. xD

get better then, and I know how much this sucks. :hug:

no, not really. i just got my phone back from the reparation, 'cause 2 guys from my class broke it 3 weeks ago. so I'm pretty glad I got it back. :mrgreen:

you?

Haha good you like it. ;-) And thanks hopefully I will! It's raining again here in Finland. -.-'

Wow sounds cool! I would be happy to get my headphones back cause I have lost them. :(

Did those guys broke it accidentally or did they mean it? But you must have been pissed off. :( But glad you got it back!

Well I was shopping today but I didn't find anything special just make ups like a new mascara and eye liner. :)

Hi Franzi how are you? :hug:

awh noo well I hope you're not gonna get too ill :[

been up to much?

haha, that woudn't be that good, huh? ;D

no actually not, just staying a bit on here, listening to music and learning. and maybe later i'm going to something with my mom, i really don't remember what (;

and you?

Haha good you like it. ;-) And thanks hopefully I will! It's raining again here in Finland. -.-'

Wow sounds cool! I would be happy to get my headphones back cause I have lost them. :(

Did those guys broke it accidentally or did they mean it? But you must have been pissed off. :( But glad you got it back!

Well I was shopping today but I didn't find anything special just make ups like a new mascara and eye liner. :)

your headphones? :( damnit...:nono: well, they had a fight and both fell on my bag where my phone were in. their so ridiculous. :nono: I really was pissed, 'cause I'm always listening to music through my phone so I had to search my old iPod :willy_nilly: yeah, i'm really glad. :D

sounds good, hehe.

haha, that woudn't be that good, huh? ;D

no actually not, just staying a bit on here, listening to music and learning. and maybe later i'm going to something with my mom, i really don't remember what (;

and you?

that sounds pretty good :D

uhm not a lot. I've been trying to do my music homework :willy_nilly:

Hey :hug: How are you 2? :D

I'm not feeling that great :(

you? :hug:

Hello =D

hheeeyy :hug:

your headphones? :( damnit...:nono: well, they had a fight and both fell on my bag where my phone were in. their so ridiculous. :nono: I really was pissed, 'cause I'm always listening to music through my phone so I had to search my old iPod :willy_nilly: yeah, i'm really glad. :D

sounds good, hehe.

Yeah my mobiele phones headphones! :willy_nilly::nono: I do the ssame thing as you I listen to music through my phone and now cause I have lost those headphones I can't listen. :willy_nilly: So it was accident, but still I'm sad for you. :(:hug: Well I don't have iPod or mp3 I have had 3 mp3s in my life but every one of them died. :nono: I would love to have iPod but my phone is okay too but I lost those damn headphones. :( And yeah it was cool to be shopping cause I love shopping haha. :)

Yeah my mobiele phones headphones! :willy_nilly::nono: I do the ssame thing as you I listen to music through my phone and now cause I have lost those headphones I can't listen. :willy_nilly: So it was accident, but still I'm sad for you. :(:hug: Well I don't have iPod or mp3 I have had 3 mp3s in my life but every one of them died. :nono: I would love to have iPod but my phone is okay too but I lost those damn headphones. :( And yeah it was cool to be shopping cause I love shopping haha. :)

well, I prefer my phone over my iPod, because the iPod has no display and it's hard to find a song you want to listen to. and i'm having much music on there, that means it's even harder. :willy_nilly: when you don't find the headphones back, you probably have to buy new ones :/ i guess it's expensive, huh? :(

haha, I love shopping to. :D

that sounds pretty good :D

uhm not a lot. I've been trying to do my music homework :willy_nilly:

homeworks. :/ I have to do some too actually. :willy_nilly:

what do you have to do in music?

LOL

One girl in finnish idols is going to sing 3xCrush , omg...

:rotfl: haha, can she sing at least? :D

Hello =D

Heya Guro! :hug:

How's you love? :D

How are you hun? What are you doing? :kiss:

I'm actually okay, but so cold. i might get ill or something :/ you?

um, i'm just hanging around here, listening to music and learning. :willy_nilly:

and there?

~so much quoting~