The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

well, I prefer my phone over my iPod, because the iPod has no display and it's hard to find a song you want to listen to. and i'm having much music on there, that means it's even harder. :willy_nilly: when you don't find the headphones back, you probably have to buy new ones :/ i guess it's expensive, huh? :(

haha, I love shopping to. :D

Well I prefered my phone too cause once I borrowed my sisters mp3 to listen to music (but she had kinda weird songs there but I just wanted to listen still :rotfl:). Yeah I know what you mean. :shifty: It was so annoying to skip so many songs to find one little track. So I prefer my phone too! :) Yeah I maybe have to. And yeah it's very expensive cause those aren't those typical headphones those are made for the phone so. :shifty::crybad:

I feel a bit ill :(

you? :hug:

Aw, i hope you feel better soon.:hug:

And i'm ill too actually. ;(

Aaaw, well I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I'm actually good, but so cold. i might get a bit sick too. :(

Aw *gives Ida a big blanket* :]

Aw *gives Ida a big blanket* :]

no problemo. :hug:

and thanks so much, haha. ::D *gives a bear huggy*

so everything's alright apart from being sick?

Well I prefered my phone too cause once I borrowed my sisters mp3 to listen to music (but she had kinda weird songs there but I just wanted to listen still :rotfl:). Yeah I know what you mean. :shifty: It was so annoying to skip so many songs to find one little track. So I prefer my phone too! :) Yeah I maybe have to. And yeah it's very expensive cause those aren't those typical headphones those are made for the phone so. :shifty::crybad:

that's so annoying, huh? :willy_nilly: but finally I got my phone back. :mrgreen: my phone has those special headphones too. well... not really, you have to put one cable into the phone, and then you can put your 'own' headphones in there. so there is actually one headphone-thingy from the phone and the headphones you want to use. so i use my iPod headphones for my phone, too. they're really good. :D

that's so annoying, huh? :willy_nilly: but finally I got my phone back. :mrgreen: my phone has those special headphones too. well... not really, you have to put one cable into the phone, and then you can put your 'own' headphones in there. so there is actually one headphone-thingy from the phone and the headphones you want to use. so i use my iPod headphones for my phone, too. they're really good. :D
Yeah it was. :willy_nilly: I'm happy for you, hopefully I will get my headphones and my wallet (yeah I have lost it too) back soon. :) Well I don't have any cable there I just have different input than normal headphones. :) Well you got very good headphone "system" then. :P It's so stupid that when I lost those headphones once I have to buy new one from some special shop. :shifty: Stupid thing. :nono: I donno why but I always have very bad headphones. Everytime I brek those or one of those headphones doesn't work or something like that. Bad luck for me maybe. :)

Yeah it was. :willy_nilly: I'm happy for you, hopefully I will get my headphones and my wallet (yeah I have lost it too) back soon. :) Well I don't have any cable there I just have different input than normal headphones. :) Well you got very good headphone "system" then. :P It's so stupid that when I lost those headphones once I have to buy new one from some special shop. :shifty: Stupid thing. :nono: I donno why but I always have very bad headphones. Everytime I brek those or one of those headphones doesn't work or something like that. Bad luck for me maybe. :)

oh, you're losing much nowadays. :rotfl: jk. :P

i hope you find them back! yeah, quite good system and i like it. :D

yeah, damn thing and those bad luck...:nono:

Aw Franny loves super bear hugs! :hyper: :hug:

I already finished and posted it. :mrgreen: Making a 2nd one now.

Ida loves them too. :mrgreen:

I already saw it, and I have to say, it's not bad hunni. :hug:

another yay for making a second! (;

yeah it's quite fun :) I have until December to do it so I have quite a lot of time :P

I thought so. :D and yeah, that's quite enough time. :mrgreen:

i bet you're a good songwriter. ;D

I hate it too! :( But here it's so dark that it's hard to see there. So it's almost black outside. :nono::shifty: And it's only 16:27 here! :willy_nilly: Why it has to be so dark?

Oh no I realized I have Swedish test in the wednesday! Oh no. :(

I dunno....Here it's 15:30 and it's getting dark slowly....man.

Aw good luck then dear! :(

We're gonna write chemistry on monday....that's horrible! :crybad:

Ida loves them too. :mrgreen:

I already saw it, and I have to say, it's not bad hunni. :hug:

another yay for making a second! (;

Aw thanks. :D I kinda don't like it....My 2nd one is gonna be better. :mrgreen:

I'm good and you? :hug:

I'm ill, but good apart from that. =)

How are you hun? :hug:

no problemo. :hug:

and thanks so much, haha. ::D *gives a bear huggy*

so everything's alright apart from being sick?

:hug::hug:

Yup, everything is fine apart from that. :]

What are you up to? ;)

thanks =]

awh everyone is getting ill! :nono:

hope you feel better :hug:

What are you up to? :)

Sorry, i'm so late xP

haha my friends think I'm really awesome at it but I'm nothing compared to some of the other writers on here :roll:

I'll keep practicing though :willy_nilly:

haha, i'm sure you're pretty good when your friends say so. :mrgreen:

and some writers on here are also awesome, you're right.

yeah, keep practicing. you're just getting better. :hug:

:hug::hug:

Yup, everything is fine apart from that. :]

What are you up to? ;)

that's great then. :D well, I just wanna stay on here a bit and listen to music. maybe later i'm going to do something with my mom. :D

you?

oh, you're losing much nowadays. :rotfl: jk. :P

i hope you find them back! yeah, quite good system and i like it. :D

yeah, damn thing and those bad luck...:nono:

Well yeah I am! :rotfl: Well in the wallet was only about 2 euros but I liked the wallet! :) Hopefully I'll find them... soon!

I would like the system like that too. :P Yeah I hope it's just bad luck... :)

I dunno....Here it's 15:30 and it's getting dark slowly....man.

Aw good luck then dear! :(

We're gonna write chemistry on monday....that's horrible! :crybad:

Really? Only 15:30 it's getting dark? Wow. Here it was getting dark something about 16:00. Well 30 minutes only but whatever. :)

And thanks I wish good luck to myself too cause it's gonna be hard our teacher said. :shifty:

You are gonna write chemistry? That must be very hard I don't understand anything about it! I hope you are better than me and hope it goes well! :)

Well yeah I am! :rotfl: Well in the wallet was only about 2 euros but I liked the wallet! :) Hopefully I'll find them... soon!

I would like the system like that too. :P Yeah I hope it's just bad luck... :)

you can call yourself lucky, that there were only 2 euros in the wallet. :willy_nilly: but it's a bummer for the nice wallet, though. :( just find them back! :P

you up to much? :)

I made 2 new sigs...you?

I'm ill, but good apart from that. =)

How are you hun? :hug:

Aw not good. Get well soon! :hug:

I'm good. :D

no problemo hunni. :hug:

yeeeah, is the second going to be a paramore one? :mrgreen:

...I can see it getting darker again...:nono:

No, it's a Martin one. *points at her sig* :shifty:

yeah that sucks so bad. :nono: