The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

Hi James!! I think we haven't talked much before. :) I'm Joan. :P

Hello Joan, and yes, we haven't talked much, but I am aware of who you are. :P:mrgreen:

How are you James?:mrgreen:

I'm good thanks, just planning what I want for xmas. :mrgreen:

You?

Hello Joan, and yes, we haven't talked much, but I am aware of who you are. :P:mrgreen:
Haha. :rotfl: That's a good way to start our first conversation. :) But how are you? :mrgreen:

and Joan I look like 6 right now with my new look!!!but I like it anyway!
You looks like 6? You mean 6-year-old? :shifty: I bet you don't look bad at all with your new look. ;-)

What you want for Xmas?is november....

I try my best stop eating bread....but with no results

Yes, I am aware of what month it is. :twisted: But I don't want that much anyways. :shifty:

The new Guitar Hero for definete, and then some DVD's and CD's...AND A NEW MOBILE PHONE HOPEFULLY. :willy_nilly:

Why do you want to stop eating bread?

You looks like 6? You mean 6-year-old? :shifty: I bet you don't look bad at all with your new look. ;-)

yeah a 6-year-old girl with 2 red kinda-ponytales :P

What? :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: Stop eating bread? Why?? :shifty:

cause I talked about bread with some girls from bandaids and I started eating and now I can't stop...

Yes, I am aware of what month it is. :twisted: But I don't want that much anyways. :shifty:

The new Guitar Hero for definete, and then some DVD's and CD's...AND A NEW MOBILE PHONE HOPEFULLY. :willy_nilly:

Why do you want to stop eating bread?

Who will buy you that presents?

and why you people always start think about them ages ago?

cause if I don't then I will be FAT!!!

Haha. :rotfl: That's a good way to start our first conversation. :) But how are you? :mrgreen:

I'm fine I suppose, what about you? :)

Who will buy you that presents?

and why you people always start think about them ages ago?

cause if I don't then I will be FAT!!!

Parents will buy them obviously. ;)

And it's best to know what you want ahead of time, to avoid the xmas rush-time. :willy_nilly:

Parents?how old are you James?:rotfl:

Yes,I agree ahead of time but not like that!!!

Well, don't people usually buy presents for each other on Christmas? :twisted:

Sorry ladies, I gotta dash now...tea's being served. :willy_nilly:

Bye-bye! xxx :hug:

yeah a 6-year-old girl with 2 red kinda-ponytales :P
What? Did u say red? It can't be bad then if it's red. :) Hopefully you are just over-reacting cause red hair and ponytails sounds so cool so it can't be bad. :) And I bet you don't look 6-year-old. :hug::P

cause I talked about bread with some girls from bandaids and I started eating and now I can't stop...
Wow I didn't know that someone can be almost addicted to bread. :) What kinda bread? Toast? Or any bread. :P

What? Did u say red? It can't be bad then if it's red. :) Hopefully you are just over-reacting cause red hair and ponytails sounds so cool so it can't be bad. :) And I bet you don't look 6-year-old. :hug::P

yeah,the half of my hair is red and the other half black :D hahaha I should have a pic of my right now!

Wow I didn't know that someone can be almost addicted to bread. :) What kinda bread? Toast? Or any bread. :P

I think that I can be addicted to everything....and right now I'm with normal white bread!!!

I'm fine I suppose, what about you? :)
Glad to hear. :) I'm fine too I just have a little sorethroath it hurts so badly that I have to drink all the time. But it's almost a good thing cause I drink milk now and as you now there's lots of calcium and it's good for my nails and bones! :) So I use this situation benefit me. ;-)

I think that I can be addicted to everything....and right now I'm with normal white bread!!!
Really? :) I have never been addicted. :shifty: Well okay I have been addicted to chewing gum but than god I got rid of it. :) White bread is tasty! :hyper: My favourite is still French bread, yummy! Btw, do you use any butter with your breads? :)

Aww bye bye James. :(