The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

Really? Only 15:30 it's getting dark? Wow. Here it was getting dark something about 16:00. Well 30 minutes only but whatever. :)

And thanks I wish good luck to myself too cause it's gonna be hard our teacher said. :shifty:

You are gonna write chemistry? That must be very hard I don't understand anything about it! I hope you are better than me and hope it goes well! :)

Yeah that sucks so bad....Aw thanks! Well, I used to understand it, but now I don't check anything atm. :willy_nilly:

you can call yourself lucky, that there were only 2 euros in the wallet. :willy_nilly: but it's a bummer for the nice wallet, though. :( just find them back! :P
Yeah I definetily can! Cause I had almost 60 euros but I left those home. And I was shopping so thank God I had only those few euros left! :) Yeah it is, it cost almost 20 euros. :o Yeah I maybe shouldn't be as lazy as I am and should go looking for those. Those must be somewhere in my room. :P

yeah im pretty good ta.

bit hungry though.

going for a sub soon with my bf :mrgreen:

Yay! :mrgreen:

*and gives some food to Laura for now* :P

Yeah definetily. :nono: And no problem hun. :hug: Well before I can answer to what you said what does atm mean? :shifty: Sorry I'm just a stupid little Joan. :)

You aren't stupid! :hug: atm is a short cut for 'at the moment'. :D

:rotfl: oh franny, you're so awesome. XD

Am I? :shifty: But you're more....:P:hug:

awesome :)

nothing really, just done music homework and made a twilight sig :P

Aw sounds cool. D: I still have so much homework left. :nono: