The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

weee, i am :hyper:

im very good thank youu.

and yourself? :mrgreen:

Yippeee! HUG ATTACK! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear hunni. :hug:

Well I'm okay I just have a little flue still and now sore throath too. :( It really hurts. :( But I'm okay now cause I was shopping today wee! :hyper:

Sorry the answer took a bit cause I had to update my profile. ;-)

blahh I hate that stuff XD makes me wanna barf :shifty:

I'll just stick to throat sweets for now :mrgreen: hehe

ah fair play, i love simple linctus cough medicine, i could drink it from the bottle :rotfl:

mmm, sweets are nice, even if its just to help your throat xD

Yippeee! HUG ATTACK! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear hunni. :hug:

Well I'm okay I just have a little flue still and now sore throath too. :( It really hurts. :( But I'm okay now cause I was shopping today wee! :hyper:

Sorry the answer took a bit cause I had to update my profile. ;-)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :uhh:

major hug attack, i feel i need to do the same.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

aww no, seems like everyones ill, i was ill last week but im okay now.

i hope you feel better soon. and yes, shopping is amazing :hyper:

You aren't stupid! :hug: atm is a short cut for 'at the moment'. :D
Aww thanks. :hug: Glad to hear that you think I'm not stupid cause sometimes I feel like I'm the stupidest (<-- is that a word?) person in Earth. :rotfl: But thanks now I learnt something new today! As you can see now I can answer to the previous message you sent to me:
Well, I used to understand it, but now I don't check anything atm. :willy_nilly:
That sounds good. :) The best thing that you even think you can understand it cause it's so stupid when I think that "I don't know anything I don't know anything" so it's harder to concentrate. :P And yeah you shouldn't over-read cause once I over-read for my math exam and then I got C from it. :shifty: I wish you good luck again! :hug:

Aww thanks. :hug: Glad to hear that you think I'm not stupid cause sometimes I feel like I'm the stupidest (<-- is that a word?) person in Earth. :rotfl: But thanks now I learnt something new today! As you can see now I can answer to the previous message you sent to me:

That sounds good. :) The best thing that you even think you can understand it cause it's so stupid when I think that "I don't know anything I don't know anything" so it's harder to concentrate. :P And yeah you shouldn't over-read cause once I over-read for my math exam and then I got C from it. :shifty: I wish you good luck again! :hug:

I think you have to use 'most stupid' to express it right....But anyways, you aren't stupid, so you don't need to use it. ;-)

Yeah I'll see how it will be going. Thanks again! :hug:

Bye Becca!

Hey Vassia!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :uhh:

major hug attack, i feel i need to do the same.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

aww no, seems like everyones ill, i was ill last week but im okay now.

i hope you feel better soon. and yes, shopping is amazing :hyper:

Haha I like hugs ans thanks. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug:

Well yeah I know. Illness is everywhere now. :) Aww thank god you are feeling better now. :hug: Yeah I hope so too this sore throath is awful. :crybad: And yeah shopping is amazing! :hyper: It made me feel so much better though I didn't find anything spcial just make-ups. ;-)

I think you have to use 'most stupid' to express it right....But anyways, you aren't stupid, so you don't need to use it. ;-)

Yeah I'll see how it will be going. Thanks again! :hug:

Yeah I think so too. :) "Stupidest" sounds very stupid. :shifty: But I have to check it from the dictionary. *Checks the word "stupid" from the dictionary". It said it's "stupider" and "the stupidest". :shifty: Maybe Finnish dictionarys are stupid too or it's right. :roll::D

And you welcome. :) Again. :hug:

Haha I like hugs ans thanks. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug:

Well yeah I know. Illness is everywhere now. :) Aww thank god you are feeling better now. :hug: Yeah I hope so too this sore throath is awful. :crybad: And yeah shopping is amazing! :hyper: It made me feel so much better though I didn't find anything spcial just make-ups. ;-)

i like hugs too, i could do with a real one now, but my bf wont just randomly hug me right now :rotfl:

i actually have a cough, i just realised, major coughing fit just then :(

just make sure you dont talk too much and your throat should be okay (:

oooh, i love make up, i never shop for clothes cause i just get band tees off the internet :hyper::willy_nilly:

right, ive gotta go now :crybad:

talk to you all soon hopefully *fingers crossed*

baiiii :hug: xxxx

i like hugs too, i could do with a real one now, but my bf wont just randomly hug me right now :rotfl:

i actually have a cough, i just realised, major coughing fit just then :(

just make sure you dont talk too much and your throat should be okay (:

oooh, i love make up, i never shop for clothes cause i just get band tees off the internet :hyper::willy_nilly:

right, ive gotta go now :crybad:

talk to you all soon hopefully *fingers crossed*

baiiii :hug: xxxx

Aww poor u. I can give you a hug still, and it's sad to hear that your bf won't hug yourself. :rotfl:

Aww poor u. :(:hug: And yeah my mom told me the same but I just don't want it! :) I like speaking. :mrgreen: Haha yeah almost every girl love make up! :hyper: And I can see your point there. ;-)

Aww I don't want you to go but bye bye then. :hug::(

Also bye bye Franzi! :hug::(

Is here anybody left? :shifty: