Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

yeah exactlyy i know, and when i want to talk to someone about something i know you'd probably care more than anyone else.

its nice in a way to have someone like that, but ive grown to care too & theres only so much you can do for someone through the net :hug:

:hug: just keep your head up love,

my rant:

Fuck, fuck, fuck, and... fuck!

my head was in a mess 2 weeks ago over something, like really in a mess, i was upset and stuff, and my feelings were everywhere, but this girl kept pestering me,

she's the only girlfriend ive ever had, but it didnt work out, anyway.. she wouldnt leave me alone, i dont even know what ive said or how this has came about, but we were chattin on msn and she went "well your my bf"

fuck , no im not! :( i dont want to be with anybody! awww , :(

cause you're a nice person, you don't want to hurt someone else?

if its upsetting you, then you gotta tell her, and the quicker the better..

don't really know what advice to give you, but you gotta put your own feelings first sometimes.

i feel lonely =l

ive got no true friends, we've just lost touch & none of them give a shit anymore, i must be the only 17 year old who hardly ever sees her friends.

its been 4 months since i saw any of them

& i miss them. but they havent contacted me so i dont want to feel like im bothering them by callling or something

i wish i had just one friend who i could tell everything to, and would be there for me, i don't have anyone like that.

i'm the same atm. it's been months since i seen my best friend cos he's too busy with his gf. he doesn't even reply to my texts or anything anymore.

i'm also fed up cos i always contact them first..no-one ever contacts me first so obviously none of them really care about me.

my only real friends are online it seems but i'll probably never meet any of them :(

^ yep, exactly how i feel. its like everyones got their own life now and is "too busy", but its been so long & none of them have contacted, im always the first to contact them :(

& yeah, atm i have better friends online than my actual friends, cos they're not being friends atm, its like they're people i "knew".

^ yep, exactly how i feel. its like everyones got their own life now and is "too busy", but its been so long & none of them have contacted, im always the first to contact them :(

& yeah, atm i have better friends online than my actual friends, cos they're not being friends atm, its like they're people i "knew".

yeah everyone's always too busy with work or their relationships. it's like when i try and meet up with them they say 'no i can't afford it' or some other excuse. i just feel so lonely and the other day after we had that little disagreement nothing seems to get right that day and i was really low so i texted most of my friends and how many replied?...none!

i do have a really good friend atm but she lives all the way in glasgow which is a long way from me so it sucks. oh well at least i can talk to people here.

yeah everyone's always too busy with work or their relationships. it's like when i try and meet up with them they say 'no i can't afford it' or some other excuse. i just feel so lonely and the other day after we had that little disagreement nothing seems to get right that day and i was really low so i texted most of my friends and how many replied?...none!

i do have a really good friend atm but she lives all the way in glasgow which is a long way from me so it sucks. oh well at least i can talk to people here.

:hug:

usually when i ask my friends to do something they'll do it, but now its been months and they haven't bothered to call or anything, so they obv don't care. theres a few i won't bother with again cos they always make up excuses, but it feels like ive lost my friends, especially the girls i worked with who didn't know i left til i was gone, its been a month and they haven't texted or anything, i thought we were proper friends instead of just workmates, but obviously not :(

usually when i ask my friends to do something they'll do it, but now its been months and they haven't bothered to call or anything, so they obv don't care. theres a few i won't bother with again cos they always make up excuses, but it feels like ive lost my friends, especially the girls i worked with who didn't know i left til i was gone, its been a month and they haven't texted or anything, i thought we were proper friends instead of just workmates, but obviously not :(

i'm feeling exactly the same way. since i finished college no-one has bothered to contact me. i'm just annoyed that my best friend of 6 years is more interested in his gf.

"Awards evening" at school which is where we get our proper GCSE certificate things... It's going to be generally embarrassing and boring and pointless, whilst the majority of my friends get to skip it and go to a McFly concert. Now, i'm not a massive fan of either McFly or spending money, hence why i'm not following them, but i'm beginning to think i'd rather be there than here.

EGADS WHAT AN EVENING.