Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

^people get warnings where they are due, man.

but this forum is completely and utterly adverse to banning people- believe me, i've requested and complained on several occasions for entirely valid reasons (i'm not an unreasonable person, believe it or not- if i want someone gone, there is a good reason) and nothing has been done.

deal avec ce.

It's quite funny really, on another forum I go on, you get banned for absolutely shit all, you have to be up the mods asses 24/7 or you're kicked off.

Whereas here, were there is arguements and bullying all the time, nothing happens. At least people like each other here though... I hope.

^people get warnings where they are due, man.

but this forum is completely and utterly adverse to banning people- believe me, i've requested and complained on several occasions for entirely valid reasons (i'm not an unreasonable person, believe it or not- if i want someone gone, there is a good reason) and nothing has been done.

deal avec ce.

You were obviously not on here last night then.

this is a follow up to my rant about always being ill on friday!

ive pulled a fucking muscle in my back and i fucking fainted from the pain earlier.

so, obviously i literally couldnt make it into school. i feel really bad for being off three days last week, plus i was at new found glory and co last night.

im gonna have a lot of catching up to do tomorrow lol. ive got mcfly tomorrow night aswell, but thankfully my back is slowly but surely easing off.

but hmphh.

You were obviously not on here last night then.

I was here, lurking in the ol' shadows. Warnings have been given out, you know.

And just as a little side bit (i'm not taking sides, i don't think i really care) but if you provoke the dick'eds, you're only asking for it.

"walk away" isn't quite applicable in an e-situation (nor should it, arguments on the internet are pretty pathetic) but seriously, you can't stick around in a slanging match and then complain- if you don't bait them, they won't follow.

everyone's to blame.

NOW PLAY NICE.

I was here, lurking in the ol' shadows. Warnings have been given out, you know.

And just as a little side bit (i'm not taking sides, i don't think i really care) but if you provoke the dick'eds, you're only asking for it.

"walk away" isn't quite applicable in an e-situation (nor should it, arguments on the internet are pretty pathetic) but seriously, you can't stick around in a slanging match and then complain- if you don't bait them, they won't follow.

everyone's to blame.

NOW PLAY NICE.

seems fair. which is why im ignoring lahni and you. from this point on.

sorry for being slow, but what happened last night exactly...?

Jesus came back, played a kick-ass slap bass solo and then flew off into the distance on a hand glider. I missed it :crybad:

Really though I haven't got a clue either.

i mean im sorry, i should have known to just stop living a life and spend 24 hours a day on here.

Parabot for moderator~!

bitchin' match goin' on dooooownnn in this joint sooonnnnn !

...but yeah.

Get that Radox muscle ease bubble bath stuff and have a good soak Babs, it works trust !

hahhaa. right.

and yer, i had a bath a while ago and it made a difference. suprised i manged to get in and out of it tbh.