Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

yeah set me a text sometime this week for me to remember to get it off the school computers, i'm terrible at remembering things. i'm not going to say it's "good", but it is an A* standard so if you really get stuck then it's there.

yeah fuck you cripple.

awesomeeeee ;D

thankyou babesssss

although, you'll have to explain it to me, so like, i don get asked how i did it by my teacher and be like 'err...........'

;D

but aye, i downloaded sibelius demo on my mums pc

and ive got a memory card thing, and the applemacs at school have it

=]

so i'll say i did it at home with a friends help ^^

lmfao, no i dont :P

i play guitar and piano ^^

so either would be good =]

but since you got piano already, i'll go with that :)

would be handy if i did play the clarinet :P

init hah :P

i mean it's clarinet with a piano accompaniment... so i'm like. hmmn. i'll try and modify the clarinet for guitar but i don't know how successful it'll be :P uhhhmm. I'll experiment. I'll send it to you in some shape or form whatever happens and you can just pick bits out of it as you wish, or even just to help you get an idea of what needs to be done sort of thing (:

init hah :P

i mean it's clarinet with a piano accompaniment... so i'm like. hmmn. i'll try and modify the clarinet for guitar but i don't know how successful it'll be :P uhhhmm. I'll experiment. I'll send it to you in some shape or form whatever happens and you can just pick bits out of it as you wish, or even just to help you get an idea of what needs to be done sort of thing (:

ooerrr, yeah, that'd be pretty snazzy ;D

if you could do that i will be your slave for a day!

and i'd even bring you shit for the meet up ;D

ooerrr, yeah, that'd be pretty snazzy ;D

if you could do that i will be your slave for a day!

and i'd even bring you shit for the meet up ;D

If i do you a rough composition for guitar/piano, you set me a tens at the meet hah, i think it's a fair deal ;-)

No, at the moment I'm not okay. I've been fine overall this week, but now I'm shit.

This guy, I've ranted about him 3 times on this forum, it was months ago though.

I had a long-distance relationship with him from 2005-2007, it was on and off, and I tolerated everything he did, I still do.

....and, well, he stopped talking to me (5th time and counting) this August. He broke up with his gf last week, he was with her for like 6 months I think, and that's when he started talking to me again....

I would feel terrible if I pasted the message he sent her on Facebook, but I read it and I felt partly betrayed, maybe I'm being a bit selfish....but still....

I don't know how to handle it.

I've lied about how I feel about him. Of course I still fkng love him, who am I kidding?

BUT IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS. HOW STUPID DO I LOOK? ergh