Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

meh, we've been doing wilfred owen stuff. s'alright, its just the essay plan we were given is a bit hard to follow.

Ooh, I did Wilfred Owen (and Siegfried Sassoon) back when I was at College. :)

'Dulce et Decorum' was always one of my favourites of his. :willy_nilly:

how did you get over it? :shifty:

i just did.

it took me fucking ages.

but i just did.

it happens,

and you'll eventually come to a point when you think 'fuck it, i'll find someone better for me'

=]

exactly how i felt, and now i have no attatchments to anyone ^^

i take it a day at a time

It really pisses me off when, my mom just leaves and doesn't tell me where she's giong AND doesn't take her phone with her. What if something happened here? I wouldn't be able to get ahold of her. And, it really doesn't help that we have freaking crackheads downstairs that are like, thumping around and fighting with each other. And the freaking cherry on top all of that is, we live in the middle of freaking nowhere.

And all my mom does all day is, sit around in her stupid boyfriend's truck.

I also hate being lied to by her. And it's always for no reason at all. She'll just randomly say something to me that, I know for a fact is a lie. It's stupid and childish...

My mom's stupid new boyfriend stole my iPod! I haven't confronted the motherfucker, I am yet to see him, he is the only plausible person to have taken it. And yet my mom left last night to spend the night at that fucker's house, leaving me and my sister's home alone for the night. And the thing is, she knew full fucking well that he took it. My mom is fucked up with looking for love...

My mom's stupid new boyfriend stole my iPod! I haven't confronted the motherfucker, I am yet to see him, he is the only plausible person to have taken it. And yet my mom left last night to spend the night at that fucker's house, leaving me and my sister's home alone for the night. And the thing is, she knew full fucking well that he took it. My mom is fucked up with looking for love...

OMG mine too.

She doesn't care if this guy like, takes over everything in our house. He was using my lap top the other day cause, I left it out on the counter and he changed the password.

I was so pissed.

That's messseeddd upppppp:mad::-x:mad::-x

I hate this dude! I'm going up to him the next time I see this mofo and being all like: "Give me my iPod back!" that gives him more of a chance to sweat than to say "Hey, did you take my iPod?"

You know what I'm saying?

I hate this dude! I'm going up to him the next time I see this mofo and being all like: "Give me my iPod back!" that gives him more of a chance to sweat than to say "Hey, did you take my iPod?"

You know what I'm saying?

Yes. Good idea. And, if he lies just be like "HEY MY FRIEND IN CANADA IS GONNA COME KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT BACK YA DIG?"

Has it ever happened to you that you know this guy likes you and he even gives you motives to believe so....he keeps staring at you and all that but next thing you know hes going out with a fukcing whore?

This, my friends, is what has been bugging me for the past days :crybad:

Has it ever happened to you that you know this guy likes you and he even gives you motives to believe so....he keeps staring at you and all that but next thing you know hes going out with a fukcing whore?

Yeah, but with a girl... She... Umm... I don't want to get started...

Awwww *hugs*:hug:

Boys are stupid.

:hug:

Yes,

that's happened to me,

Guys are jerks :hug: